Nute burn, twisting leaves? Ppm sorted and still getting worse?

I had serious mute burn lost a few leaves… but now the other set of fan leaves seem to be getting hurt andI’m not sure why. Are they hungry?

Natural light pictures can give us a better clues we can’t tell what anythin is under an led. Also fill out a support ticket

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you

2 Likes

Calcium deficiency possibly

2 Likes

Pics of the whole plant, new growth and all in more white light will help. Damaged leaves usually happen in levels due to a short-lived issue quickly fixed. Those damaged leaves will stay bad. If the new growth shows more of the same then we can diagnose and tackle from there.

On a totally had to do it note, is Mute burn caused by too much silence or not enough?

8 Likes

@Stomper. LOL! :joy::joy::joy:
I was wondering who was gonna say something. Nothing but love bother. @McLovin777

2 Likes

Fixed title spelling mistakes are common for all of us and smart phones make it worse :wink:

1 Like

Ha! Auto correct is a punch in the frosties really,
Had some far more embarrassing things to explain lol
Will check on new growth in a few days, cheers for the responses as always you funny bass turds

2 Likes

Ahh Yes, I was take a good plant picture but end up having to crop 3 or 4 times to get it at the 3mb max upload size… does my absolute nut in

If you save your pics as jpgs they use less space. Not sure what kind of camera yer using but 3+ megs for a pic is huge.

I’ve been Getting up to 7mb, it is a pretty awesome phone camera. I’ll have a go trying to save then as jpg, cheers dude