Now what to do with Black Cherry

Hey man a fellow Michigander how she goes ehh? Looking good man Iā€™m doing a few indoors and a few outdoors. Any suggestions on anything about indoor? Set to watch if thatā€™s fine?

Happy cake day!

2 Likes

Thanks there yooper

2 Likes

Take it your from the u.p. Ehh
As far tips just buy the best lights you can afford, keep a journal, check your ph and ppm and let the plant tell you what it needs.
Read lots of posts on here.

2 Likes

Those things are freaks!

Maybe take 500 clones and SOG the entire second floor. :joy::rofl:

Iā€™m following this one. Good luck!

1 Like

:joy:
I did get a few clones but not sure what the hell Iā€™m going to do with them

1 Like

A fewā€¦lol

I think am going to order my ā€œChristmas Treeā€ from you or MrPeat this year :slight_smile:

2 Likes

image Well they are in the flower room and itā€™s not pretty. Smaller plant is going to be fine but I think Iā€™ll be taken the hedge trimmers to the big one and cutting the main stem off and a few others. Had to take cotton balls on each side with pair of pliers just to squeeze the main stem to try and bend it over she cracked open in about 4 places. Oh well
Let you all know in a few weeks how they are coming

1 Like

image image we got flowers

4 Likes

image image
I think the stretch is about done. They are 6 to 61/2 ft tall now after bending them over.

2 Likes

The first pix is the one I cut the main stem off about half way up and itā€™s still massive.
The second pix is of the smaller plant and didnā€™t have to cut at all on it.
The pvc pipe u see is 51/2 foot tall.
I think Iā€™m going to get a few dobies from this growšŸ˜‰

2 Likes

Looking good! I would be safe to bet you have a few doobs in there for sure!

The pixs donā€™t do them much justice, I harvested one awhile back and got 12oz and both are twice as big as it.

2 Likes

Into the dryer they go.
I canā€™t wait to see how much it weighs when dry.

6 Likes

6 Likes

Think Iā€™ll veg all my plants to 7 foot

6 Likes

Dang! Was grabbing a paper towel for the drool and just grabbed the whole dam roll! Sweet! That ought to keep you in good shape for a few days! :+1::100::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Those jars what a sight. That bud looks tasty :yum: