November 2019 Bud of the Month contest

Thanks again brother, I hope your highs are long n strong this holiday season. I think I can speak for all of us when I say tell your wife get well n happy holidays from the women n men of ILGM. :slightly_smiling_face: :christmas_tree: @latewood

16 Likes

Great entries this month.

Ultimately it’s just a contest. @latewood has real life situations to deal with. My heart and thoughts are with you and your wife.

13 Likes

Congrats @ReeferRod. Nice looking bud

4 Likes

Congrats @ReeferRod!!

5 Likes

Congratulations @ReeferRod. Beautiful top my friend. :wink::+1::v:

4 Likes

Congrats on the win rod :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Congrats @ReeferRod.

4 Likes

Good job @ReeferRod and everyone who entered as well some great entries this month for sure!

5 Likes

Thanks everyone!! There were so many beautiful Buds this month. Im very happy and greatful and again a huge thanks to @latewood who helped with issue that was not at all needed. I would have been more then happy re trying just like everyone else the following month so huge thanks again and hope wife is doing better! You guys rock.

11 Likes

Congrats!

3 Likes

Congrats! It’s a beaut!

2 Likes

Nice job @ReeferRod

1 Like

@ReeferRod, Congats brother out motherfreakingstanding !!! :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

Nice job @ReeferRod!

2 Likes

Congratulations on your win, Reeferrod … :peace_symbol:

1 Like

I felt sorry for all the other competitors as soon as I saw that photo… congrats @ReeferRod :smile:

3 Likes

Hahah thanks man, I’m tryna get my Banners I got going now very colorful.

2 Likes

Congratulations @ReeferRod gorgeous example.

2 Likes

Awesome. OK. I said I was going to give 2 prizes this month so, We are going to have another poll with just the 3 2nd place entries. Cannot do it right now but, tonight or tomorrow I will post a 3 way poll for us to pick 2nd place.

BTW. Since I accidentally omitted RR when I made the poll…I went ahead and voted for him. Had no idea that my vote would swing him just above the rest. Wow.

Anway New 3 way poll tomorrow. We will run it for 3 days.

Thanks to all of you for being good sports about the whole thing. Much love, lw

20 Likes

Good luck m8s :+1:

6 Likes