November 2019 Bud of the Month contest

still open?

1 Like

Entries are closed. Voting is open.

@Hogmaster, @dbrn32, @MattyBear, @Myfriendis410, not sure if yā€™all have access to edit the poll. Latewood has real life issues that are far more important. Are any of you able to add @ReeferRod to the poll?

8 Likes

Normally I could help, but pollā€™s have limited edit time in the software package. Itā€™s not like a normal post that we could ultimately go back and change as we see fit. Lemme try to get with Latewood and see if there are maybe other options.

10 Likes

Its all good, At this point most people have there votes in and moved on ha. I appreciate all the help tho, latewood has alot going on so I def understand.

14 Likes

I had a feeling reefer Rod would roll with the punches lolā€¦props bro :v:

13 Likes

save it up bud it had my vote, ill remember that photoā€¦ :smiley:

6 Likes

Most likely he didnā€™t see the order number since it was below the picture. Itā€™s very important to have the order number next to the strain to avoid mistakes. @ReeferRod very nice picture and I would post it again next month. I usually wait till the end to vote because of not knowing who to pick.

8 Likes

See thats weird because according to the rules its suppose to be under the pic. Again all good just wanted to clarify the order number placement. I may try my bruce banner next month idk yet.

4 Likes

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience and we do appreciate your understanding, but are still trying to make this right for you. Latewood is away from computer right now, but I have been in contact with him about this issue. Hoping to have it resolved by end of the day.

There was no issue with entry to my knowledge that led to being intentionally omitted.

9 Likes

Thank you I appreciate it.

4 Likes

Very sorry. Let me see what I can do0 about it.

4 Likes

Again no worries I hope all is well. Thanks Yall for the support but more importantly the support to latewood.

5 Likes

Noā€¦I am realy sorry andn thak you for your understanding, patience and most of all, your caring. Still trying to change edit threshold so I can open this back up. Usually editing is linited for non staff. Even I could not edit this,so far.

Somehow I hope ot make this up to you. ;0 lw

7 Likes

I was able to put reefer red into poll but voting was reset due to edit.

I apologize for missing an entry and will give 2 awards of a 5 pack this month. I will try to extend the voting 2 days since we are starting over and again; My sincereist apologies

lw

13 Likes

I cannot find a way to lengthen poll voting aside from building a new poll with a 7 day vote.

I hope all are OK with a 5 day vote, as I see members already voted since I added - ReeferRed.

Again! I am really sorry for the mistake. lw

12 Likes

Thanks for your prayers

4 Likes

Thanks for your prayers. Amy doing a little better but, going to be ib hospital for a while yet.

9 Likes

So kind of you to take timew to mention hope. Thanks

6 Likes

So kind of you to reach out to help. Peace

8 Likes

I love all you guys. This is the reason we put tighter limits on behavior here; In order to have a fine bunch of folks in the forum with compassion and the will to share and learn together in harmony. Peace and Love to all throughout the holiday season, latewood :revolving_hearts:

19 Likes