Nothing but autos for Capt Cola

Yea that sd is having serious growing issues. I thought the soil looked dry as well but less then a fingernail down it is moist. I had it domed for about a week and noticed something was off then. My guess is that no matter what it will be stunted. I will water and dome again though. Thanks

2 Likes

Of its wet underneath don’t water just dome it.
Is it the same mix of medium? Don’t give up on it yet, sometimes runts win in the end and sometimes they die after 2 weeks

2 Likes

I didn’t water just domed it. I’m using ffof with happy frog in the middle. Everything is pretty much the same. We will have to see what happens!

1 Like

I been seeing this a lot in ffof for some reason

1 Like

I was thinking that was a possibility also but that seedling had not reached the ocean forest when I noticed an issue. There is a pretty good amount of happy frog in the middle of my pots.

1 Like

Keeping a dome on to long is not good either. It can slow things down a lot if it is to humid, the same as to dry. I dome one or 2 days. Then it is fresh air. It will look a little dry for a day or so. But they tough it out and get rolling. I will put them in a little tote with a small cup of water in it. Then light above it. That normally keeps my humidity up enough that things don’t dry out to much. It can be a tough balance to figure out.

5 Likes

Well the little sd is starting to show signs of growth :seedling:. Not sure what the end result will be but I guess we will find out.

3 Likes

Be it she grows up to get big and fat or she dies young, we still love her

3 Likes

The plants are starting to fill in a little bit. The gg and gsc are about 4 weeks old. The sd is putting along. Other then lst I haven’t done much. Tomorrow is a water night and I will begin cal mag on the two.

@Nicky @LoCoRock @Covertgrower @repins12 @ReconBravo @Hellraiser @Enlightened420 @Bulldognuts @AfgVet @Not2SureYet

12 Likes

Looking nice and happy

2 Likes

All looks good, :+1:

2 Likes

Looks great Cap :v:

2 Likes

Looking good. Your SD is an auto right? I started one and she craped out on me :angry:

2 Likes

I like this.

1 Like

Sure is! I’ve only grown autos and plan on sticking with them for a while. Where is your sd seed from ilgm? I had one do the same that’s why this one is so far behind. Did everything the same as the other two and just died off. I also have ak seeds that are not germinating. Oh well I guess…part of being a grower.

3 Likes

Anyone tell me what’s up with this leaf? It’s hard to explain but doesn’t feel like a leaf anymore, like a bit leathery and feels weak, only one I can see so far On the whole auto but I can imagine there will be more so want to try diagnose ASAP want this to go right and she’s just started flower

3 Likes

I got mine from seedsman I think. I forget the breeder. And the AKs are always a pain for me to get growing. That is the one strain I can be assured will not be an easy start. Are the leaves drying out? it looks ok

2 Likes

It feels like they’re drying out yeah but they shouldn’t be lol

2 Likes

I have a little temperature gun to check my leaf temps. To make sure it is not to warm in there. It almost sounds like they may be to hot. Are those near the top?

1 Like

Yeah mate mainly at the top as far as I can see, this is her now @Not2SureYet

4 Likes