Nothing but autos for Capt Cola

And I’m not sure if one I’m just not seeing it, 2 I’m an impatient SOB or 3 the pistil production has slowed down… I haven’t come to a conclusion for those yet :laughing::roll_eyes:

She started showing pistils 15 days ago when she was about 4 inches tall :laughing:

3 Likes

I have a temp gun, it never occurred to me to do this. Thanks for the tip.

4 Likes

So do I actually lol

2 Likes

So my leaf temps at the top are 26.6C, but over the last few weeks they have more than likely been higher than that as the grow cupboard has been hitting 32/33C but I’ve just managed get it under control to no higher than 27/28 C

1 Like

I use my temp gun to check temps on plants all of the time :v:t2:

1 Like

@Capt.Cola, just wanted to throw this out there. I put 10 seeds right from paper towel .5 to .75 inches into 5 gallons of FFOF/perlite and lost 3 seeds. All 7 that lived are finally growing out of super dark leaf sets (thinking nitrogen overload) and I too had a runt like SD. Im prolly gonna go 50 ffof, 25 perlite, 25 coco next grow. My girl mutated and looks like this now:

#DONT GIVE UP ON THE RUNTS!!

2 Likes

@Se7en you have nitrogen toxicity

@neofraud_811 if you turn the grow light off and take a picture with your flash we can have a clear look at your tiny to

1 Like

Thank you!

@Nicky. I will definitely do that. I’m at work now. I dropped my beans directly into FFOF and it nitroed all of them. I’m finally getting past it. This is honestly the best my poor runt has looked. I never gave up.

1 Like

Thanks bro! I actually decided to change my soil for next grow as well. A mix of coco loco, ffof , perlite and maybe promix instead of happy frog that’s tbd. I’m going to stick with the little sd until the end lol.

Hey @Se7en do you have a journal? If not you should start one! Then everyone can help you with your plants there. That’s why I started this journal.

2 Likes

Is there a reason the ak seeds are harder to get going or that’s just the way they are?

It’s just Brian’s luck lol.

I ak’s have been my best sativa smoke wise and yeild wise yet, well lemon ak 47s from fast buds.

I have a stack of regular seeds that are a ak47 mix with another tropical sativa of some sort, and @Not2SureYet has them soon to so many he can try a couple of these and give them another go lol

1 Like

@Nicky, things have settled down now. Humidifier is in and lights are where I need em. Here’s the flash only pic of my mutant lol

2 Likes

Much better looking picture.

Yeah brother I’ll tag you in it see what you think if you get time to scroll through a little :v:t2:

1 Like

Also, sorry to put mine up in yours was in a bit of a panic :laughing:

2 Likes

I got a few updated pics of my gg gsc and sd. The gg is filling in very nicely while the gsc is kinda taking its time. The sd is finally looking healthy!!! Did some more lst in hopes of pulling these lowers out as far as possible. Any input on my lst ? Or how to improve on what I’m doing. Thanks.

@Nicky @Covertgrower @AfgVet @LoCoRock @repins12 @ReconBravo @Not2SureYet @Bulldognuts @Enlightened420 @Hellraiser

7 Likes

They look great. If you are planning on training like that all the time. I would think starting them near one side of the pot would give you more room to work with. I haven’t tried that way yet.
Just an observation. Why pull it to one side like that since it is still growing straight up. Same as if it was centered. I wish Sam was over here. He has that training down pat. @anon43727043 does his like Sam does. Any advise

4 Likes

They look really good. The lime green growth says it’s doing well.
I would possibly rotate it, so you can bend it better.

4 Likes