Nothing but autos for Capt Cola

Looking good, would love to have a dedicated room for my girls. I would run out of seeds really quick. Keep it up :+1:

5 Likes

I’m fortunate that I can build a new room. The space I use now is just big enough to fit my tent with only a few inches in front to spare. It’s really cold in the winter. Hot and humid in the summer. I don’t think I will run out of seeds for a while. Collected a nice variety of seeds to use for the foreseeable future.

5 Likes

I really liked mine too, what does yours smell like?

5 Likes

Grow room looks good. Plenty insulation now will keep that room cool in the summer :heart_eyes:. Gelato looking good as well :face_with_monocle::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Wedding cake ready for that slow dry, looks great. You will enjoy your new room.

1 Like

It’s a little hard to find something to compare it to. Reminds me of the old school “chronic” from 20 years ago. Very strong distinct smell on the sweeter side.

5 Likes

Dude props to you doing the drywall and mud/taping

3 Likes

Thanks bro! Not a professional job but I got it done. Even started to insulate walls last night. It’s almost time to get in there. My gelato only has a couple weeks left then my tent will be empty.

4 Likes

Your plants look fantastic, very healthy & frosty. I’m jealous that everyone is a carpenter and working on their grow rooms! I wish I could do that… anyway lookin good! :+1::seedling:

2 Likes

Looks good to me Cap! I hate that job so to anyone that gets it done, I say “good job”.

2 Likes

Gave the wedding cake the chop tonight after three days of dark. Hung it whole and will start to trim it tomorrow.
The gelato looks good with nice dense buds. It’s getting close now. Have a little fox tailing going on so I lowered my temp some more turned my light down a bit.

@Not2SureYet @Oldguy @kellydans @Covertgrower @repins12 @AfgVet @Nicky @bonnie1 @MattyBear @ReconBravo

16 Likes

@Enlightened420 @Davyg @Budz420 @Bulldognuts @Turbonelson @OGIncognito @GreenJewels @Axemanjake23 @EYE69MYSELF @Holmes

6 Likes

Where i this going to happen. I like chopping plants up :grin: I get to do another on saturday. So we will have to do yours quick :laughing: Congrats. She is a beauty :+1:

5 Likes

Nice job Cap!

5 Likes

Nice Capt! Hats off to you! Beauties!

5 Likes

Let’s get it done! Always chopping them down by myself I could use some help. I’ll lend a hand on Saturday.

2 Likes

So my wedding cake photos were not attached to the original post. I will get more tomorrow. The pics are of the gelato. Just wanted to clarify :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Right on Capt. Sweet looking “BUDS”

2 Likes

Those will be some :fire: nugs!

5 Likes

Very nice capt ! should be some killer nugs.

4 Likes