Nothing but autos for Capt Cola

Looking great Brother, man its a pain running up and down my garage attic ladder checking on the 2 x 2 x 4 tent i managed to find a spot for. The summer heat has me worried. I don’t want to spend a lot of money on an AC unit until I get the garage wire and insulated and can move back in the regular closet. Can’t wait for you to try the Gelato! How long do you cure in the jar? chopping mine early certainly reduced the THC % and want to maximize what I have with curing?? Wish I was as far along with my room as you are, great job Capt.

1 Like

I’m looking forward to the gelato also. Supposed to be a nice strong strain. For curing I leave my buds in jars till I smoke them. Have some from my first harvest about 9 months ago still curing. I keep them in a cool dark place and take them as needed.
Summer months are tricky here also. I had a hard time with heat and rh last year. Lost a plant and a half. Keep the air moving the best you can.

3 Likes

Frost city over here guys!!!

1 Like

I definitely discovered it was easier controlling my enviroment in the winter cold, my garage attic is cooking in the little tent. Really pissed the patio crew hasn’t showed up yet and if there is a delay and I chopped early… ass whipp’n time! @Capt.Cola enjoy that Gelato, I picked up another zip and a zip of some Purple Urkle from a buddy. Gelato is much better! I’m doing some serious super cropping on the White Widow clone, leaving the Auto Skitz alone after early training.

4 Likes

Nice job man! Beautiful buds

3 Likes

Looking good capt nice buds !

1 Like

Great job cap
I also dropped two wedding cheesecakes the other day =) funny how we keep growing similar stuff.

Keep up the hard work in the room! Show us some progress pics!

3 Likes

Thanks Nicky! We do grow similar strains around the same time. Going to try some gdp autos again next grow and see what happens. I need some indica dominant strains to help relax a bit. I’ll get some pics of the room tomorrow.

So I decided to throw this pic of my Bruce banner in the bom contest. Hopefully it’s a contender.

12 Likes

She is. I won’t promise I’ll vote for it though because I did that once and then someone posted the most unique, colorful, healthy bud ever grown by anyone anywhere at any time. What to do? Promise made. Promise kept. LOL!

2 Likes

It’s been a while once again. The wedding cake is done and will go into the dark tomorrow. Had plenty of ambers yesterday.

The gelato stayed very compact and tight. It makes up for it in smell and frostiness. One of the best smelling plants I have grown.

The new room is coming along slowly. Got the joints taped and the first layer of mud on. I’ll sand it sometime lol. I plan to focus on getting insulation on the walls and ceiling in the next week or so.

@AfgVet @Covertgrower @Bulldognuts @GreenJewels @kellydans @Budz420 @bonnie1 @CoyoteCody @Enlightened420 @ReconBravo

19 Likes

@Not2SureYet @Nicky @Hellraiser @EYE69MYSELF @GREANDAL @IceSheets @JustSmokeItB @MoBilly @Myfriendis410 @pptrsha1

6 Likes

@Seeddog @Oldguy @OGIncognito @Axemanjake23 @Bubblehead @LandShark @Holmes @Davyg @StarfaLL @MattyBear

6 Likes

@Turbonelson @HollyHo @AutoMattik @repins12

2 Likes

In case you missed it I entered the bud on the month contest. Check it out if you have time. There are some sweet looking buds posted.

7 Likes

Ladies Lookin sweet brother. :+1:
Rooms gonna be a great new space for you too.
:v::pray::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Wedding Cake looks good! Liking the grow room too :call_me_hand:t3::v::bear:

6 Likes

Amber’s rolling along, and so am I :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Looking tasty!!! Great job once again.

5 Likes

Nicely done! I have a Gelato #33 cross germinating at the moment - looking forward to how she grows!!!
:axe: :partying_face: :+1:

5 Likes