Nothing but autos for Capt. Cola in coco!

I’m gonna tag :label: you in my thread :thread: to stop clogging this one if you don’t mind. :v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Happy Canniversary @OGIncognito :call_me_hand:t3::v::bear:

5 Likes

Right on Matty, appreciate the pointers and help with the Jacks line plus the MPK :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

In the past couple days I gave the Afghan the chop and trimmed the pk. Also made some cookies, gummies and brownies. I’ll write down how much I used for each and see how i like it. Going to use some blue dream and make some butter tomorrow. Next round with the oil I’ll use some wedding cake.

After trimming up the pk I ended up with 245g or 8.75 oz. Over a pound including the 7.5 from the lsd. Not a bad harvest so far. Still have two more to go. Could be a 2lb grow with 4 autos.

9 Likes

I keep seeing the use of cal mag with this. That is what the epsom is for. You shouldn’t need both. @MattyBear @dbrn32
Ok cap. Where are the pictures of the chop :grin: Congrats. You are getting nice numbers there.

4 Likes

I’ve never had to add calmag while using Jacks nutrients. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Hell yeah Capt! Killer haul Brother :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

I just increase epson and cal nitrate when needed

6 Likes

Same here

5 Likes

2lbs from 4 autos? :flushed::exploding_head:

Crazy nice job

3 Likes

That is something yeah!!

2 Likes

It’s a possibility. Have a little more then a pound off two and the others are about the same size. The Afghan might be the biggest.

3 Likes

Thanks bro. At least I can get something dialed in. I’m wondering what the Afghan will bring :thinking:

3 Likes

Nothing but good sh’t I’m sure can’t wait for you to let everyone know what happens!

2 Likes

Appreciate the confirmation on that dbrn32 :love_you_gesture:. My white Widow is calmag “Hangry”

2 Likes

How ya liking the coco and auto pots Brother Capt? A lot different than soil :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

I like both so far. Going to make a couple small adjustments for the next grow but nothing major. I’m still picking my line up but plan to start soon.

3 Likes

One of the things I figured out was ordering more single and double line fittings, shut off valves, a few grommets for the DIY res and some 3/8” line. Man have they been life savers

3 Likes

Here are a couple pics @Not2SureYet

10 Likes

Dayyyum!!! :giraffe::lips::yum:

2 Likes