Not Quite Ready?

She smells close, looks close. But I do not see the red in the tri’s. Sticky and all etc… I figure another week or so, anyone comment.
LVMD

3 Likes

Maybe 2 more weeks possibility of 3 if they aren’t there yet

Thank you very much Majik, I need the room but don’t want to pick too early.
thx again
LVMD

1 Like

My pleasure if you have any more questions feel free to ask

Oh I have many questions, so let me bounce another one off you. First with some background.
I have 4 main girls, Moby Dick, Crystal, Carmelicious, and Trainwreck. I feel it’s because of the extreme heat I live in, I am having a few yellow leaves show up but only a very few, in the middle sections of my plants. I have a fan keeping air circulated, along with mister below bucket level not to spray leaves, and auto watering happening several time a day. I have shading screen but have not used it yet as I have not seen anything massive in leaf yellowing, just a few a week. My autos seem fine, meaning the smaller ones.
We just have had almost 2 weeks of 110-120f but greenhouse is running at 97-100f even at those temps. I am curious about do I or don’t I put up the 60% shade screen. I don’t want to shock them.
Opinion?
LVMD

I would put the 60% shade screen up, it would but only keep that slightly cooler but it would also enhance the suns rays (making them stronger). Think of it like cloud cover for them, when clouds are out the suns rays are enhanced and stronger than direct sunlight

Safe to say I dont think it would shock them but it may better yet benefit them

1 Like

Sounds good, I have been afraid to shock them with the shade which they are not used to. We have some clouds at times, but not much this time of year and the girls have another couple of months to go before they start their photo period.
Next, I am going to run out of room/height soon for them, I don’t figure I can top them, maybe bend them over some. I have about 7.5 ft in height in my house, but ole Moby Dick and Carmelicious have gotten pretty much there, the other right behind. I could pop out the top panels on my greenhouse and let em grow, but even as legal now in NV where I live to grow my own I am still keeping things quiet as I don’t want no trouble, nor have to have to shoot a stupid person trying to grab n go. Next year I will do a scrog grow so not to have this issue.
So should I bend them some, or let them bend themself.
thx
LVMD

1 Like

Forgot to show this
LVMD

7 Likes

Never thought I would be anxious for fall as I am not a cold weather person. But I managed to get my girls happy and we have along season and several months to go.
LVMD

1 Like

I would bend them,if possible tie them,to something for additional support

Nice really really nice

1 Like

Thx Majik
Mark - LVMD

1 Like

Note to all, NV recreational purchase and use started selling today. All adults 21 and over can purchase up 1 ounce for personal consumption. So literally the party is in Las Vegas from now onward. Not only all you can drink available but all you can smoke as well! So now “what happens here stays here, but you won’t remember it anyway”… LOL.
Enjoy all
LVMD

2 Likes

Damn! I plan on going out there later this year, going to do a road trip from PA to LA and all the in betweens! @Hogmaster is one of my stops this year!

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

1 Like

I grew up in Chicago and southern MI, my wife is from Dayton OH… That’s a good trip. Hard to pick and depends what you like, Northern, Central, or Southern route. Meaning hwy’s 90, 80, or 40 across. I cover all CO west for my company, so my recommendation would be 80 although IA and NE are going to be real boring and long. But then, cut down through Denver and you should enjoy the green mile ( I like the Kind room or New Amsterdam). Then catch hwy 70, come up over the hill (Rockies) and on west slope hit De Buque (spelling messed up) but hit up Kush Gardens.I stay from there in grand junction. Then continue on 70 to hwy 15 south and you are well on your way to Vegas. then Socal.
But in between you will have had 3 fun days, maybe 2.5 if you push it. CA goes recreational at year end, Northern route hwy 90, WA and OR already there.
Hope that give ya some ideas.
LVMD

1 Like

To add a little more, the southern route 40, keep in mind we are cooking out here. so expect 110+ through AZ and NV and desert areas.
LVMD