Not budding it's been three weeks

My pleasure @mwillemain hoping for a great harvest! And with a little TLC your plants and buds can only produce more as you progress!

@Macadon I am also in MA @bob31 has helped me a lot my first grow as well. I had 3 auto amenisia haze and all the same issues as you…dead leaves everywhere :frowning:. I used 1200 watt led. I pushed through to harvest and got some awesome strong bud, but only 1 oz per plant.

Now that bob and the gang have your ph issues down, i just want to add that led lights work awesome, but they burn the plant easily. I have had much better luck grow 2 starting lights further away and over time getting them closer.

good luck

2 Likes

can someone tell me if I should keep posting in this forum or go into a new one which I don’t know how. I have two new problems I need you guys to look at please

@mwillemain

Post here this is your topic. If you are having problem with your grow post a support ticket and some pics

2 Likes

[quote=“bob31, post:145, topic:9386”]
COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket”

Strain; Type, Bag seed, I got them fro a friend
Soil in pots, foxfarm Ocean Forest
System type? na
PH of runoff or solution in reservoir? 6.35
What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS 132
Indoor or Outdoor - ,indoor
Light system, size? 2) 300 w viper led
Temps; Day, Night 78/80
Humidity; Day, Night 35%
Ventilation system; , No,
AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, na
Co2; Yes, No na

i nave 8 plants in one room two have different problems they all have numbers this one is number 9
I just watered with 1 teaspoon kal-mag 1 teaspoon bio thrive 2-2-4 and 1/4 oz Nourish – L
the PH of the water mix going in was 5.89 and the TDS was 536
The runoff was ph 7.31 TDS was 171
thank you mark
ps thanks for the help on the first plant it made it the harvest with all the problems that I had probably get an ounce

why can’t i add pics?
I don’t have that little thing to click on for pictures to upload

sorry I found it!! so the plant is 11" tall and was Born on 3/7/17

Mark I think that your runoff pH is a bit too high and your runoff TDS was probably 1710 (171 x10)

Have you ever gone to the website of the company that makes your nutrients and gotten their recommended feeding chart? That might be helpful!

What size pots are you using?

When you water the next time you should runoff until your pH lowers. The last time my pH runoff was off I added another half gallon to the runoff and my pH was back where it needed to be!

thank you , will do

@mwillemain how many gallons are your pots?

i have 7 plants in a 2’x4’x6’1/2" room in 8" pots they are about 11"to 14" high there not to crowded
one the leaves are turning light green, then probably yellow.
the other one has brown burnt spots on the leaves, the two pots are very heavy i can’t get the water out, all the others are fine, i read the TDS instructions and it doesn’t say anything about the number but when I tilted the instrument sideways it said 10 x so all the readings I took was at least 1000 rookie mistake

1 Like

@mwillemain yeah man no worries on the tds meter. You’re getting the hang of this.

I guess I should say is how ever much water you are giving you should double it and measure the pH at the end of the doubled amount of water.
You want to keep checking the pH until it is between 6.3 and 6.8

I would recommend pH the water going in at 6.0

And when you reply put the @ in front of my username so it tags me back here!

@mwillemain

@bob31
hi guys i’m still disappointed with my BB auto flower it’s a nice big bud on top but that’s about it? I topped the one on the right and that one might give me a little more.

1 Like

this is my next crop right behind my blueberry AF I’ll start flowering next in a couple weeks thank you guys they made it this far

7 Likes

@Hawkeye_diesel @bob31 @Matthew420 hi guys Mark here if you look back on my page you’ll notice that straggly plant, well it finally made it to be smoked it wasn’t too bad for my first time.
I have a few new plants now, new grow rooms and I’m pretty excited. the last plant I cut down the buds smelled like hay and I was just wondering if you guys could help me out (again) I’ll show you pictures of my new growth my question is for you guys how come my dry buds smell like hay,

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA
Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Foxfarm ocean forest

System type?

PH of runoff is good 6.4 to about 7

What is strength of nutrient mix? TDS runoff 3000 to 4000 ppm

Indoor or Outdoor all in door

Light system, size? 3-300w LED and 4- T 5 florence

Temps; Day, Night 75 to 80

Humidity; Day, Night. 75 daytime 60 nighttime

Ventilation system; Yes, No, I am currently working on and exhaust system

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, NA

Co2; Yes, No NA

So in my veg plants I use Alaska fish fertilizer 5.1.1 I use 2 teaspoons Per gallon every other day. The pH run off is about 6 to 6.5 theTDS is about 3000ppm
The same with my flowering plants I feed them every other day with bio thrive bloom 2.4.4 2 teaspoons per gallon
I do have a microscope and I checked the trichomes and they are mostly Milky some Amber
and I do add a little Cal mag in all of their feedings like 1 teaspoon per gallon

i’ve been drying the plants upside down till stems are flexible then in the jar they go i burp them three times a day.
So i have about two more week before i cut my bigger one down i don’t want to mess this up.
thanks again for all your help . anything would be greatly appreciated

ps just read a lot on trichome apparently I might be harvesting to Soum they say it taste like grass or head but I still would love to hear your opinions

1 Like

Looking great!

When I dried mine, I waited for more of a “snap” than just being flexible. After that, I jarred it burping it 3x per day for a few days, then 2x for a few, etc.

The buds might, and probably should, feel dry on the outside but once in jars, the moisture will pull back from the inside out evening out the moisture. It smelled similar to what you describe at first but after curing it’s pretty stinky (good) bud.

I might have over dried my first plant I will take better care next time

1 Like

It’s hard to know at first. I was worried so I checked them pretty consistently and also vacuum sealed the jars after each burp which was a bit of a pain but worked out good.

thank you for helping me out

1 Like

Happy to. Your plants look great! :+1: