Noc's 2018 Grow Journal

So we are getting some orange pistils here! :star_struck: :star_struck: :drooling_face: sorry there isn’t a nice closeup of the Blue Haze I ran out of time. I will get some next time for sure!

OG Kush

Blue Haze

@MattyBear @Wishingilivedina420state @Josh1126 @BIGE @Screwauger @Redeyedranger @Covertgrower @bryan @Momtomask @Drillbit

8 Likes

love all the fans in last pic. oops, fan leaves

Sure are purdy man :star_struck:

1 Like

Looking good man love the black background pic.

1 Like

looking amazing!! Can’t wait to get mine flowering!

1 Like

She’s a leafy strain isn’t she?!

2 Likes

Look at all those trichomes!! Save those fan leaves and sugar leaves! You can get some killer BHO, hash, rosin, whatever your into…
If your into BHO, use this butane;

It’s the absolute cleanest you can get! Zero impurities!

3 Likes

Thanks @Josh1126 was messing around taking pics for like an hr lol

I never really know what to do with the sugar leaves I guess it’s pretty wasteful throwing them away. What is the easiest thing to do with them? I only smoke the flower. :v:

2 Likes

I saw a thread can’t remember the title about using the trim to make hash

2 Likes

I think the easiest thing to do is to make some canna butter. It’s so simple! Check out videos on YouTube. I make wax from mine personally. Usually get around 2-5 grams of wax from a single plant (leaves only) that’s grown outdoors! That stuff is amazing! And lasts forever!

2 Likes

A single little ball of wax the size of a bb (kind of bb fired from bb gun) can get me super stoned twice in my wax pen!

2 Likes

So I was hanging around looking at my plant and decided to grab my pocket scope and take a look and Wow, I’m seeing a good amount of amber already on every bud. There is still a lot of clear ones, but I’m seeing some milky too. So it looks like I better get ready. It felt like this happened over night I swear lol. She is super frosty though it’s just weird that she already has so much amber. The OG Kush has very little amber. So it looks like the Blue Haze is already getting close to harvest. I want to make her a good day time smoke so not a ton of amber?. These pics are just from one leaf but they all are very simliar. So what do you all think? Btw its a real pain to get these trichome pics they are not the best pics, sorry. These pics are mainly focused on the amber it’s pretty hard to see the rest.

@MattyBear @Wishingilivedina420state @Josh1126 @BIGE @Screwauger @Redeyedranger @Covertgrower @Momtomask @Drillbit

10 Likes

The trichomes on the leaves will progress faster than the trichs on the buds themselves. Usually a few weeks faster. So make sure you’re looking at the buds and not the sugar leaves when it comes to ripeness :v:

7 Likes

Looking good man

1 Like

The trichomes on flowers the best place to look for assessing ripeness in my humble opinion. If you’re getting itchy you can always harvest a plump looking bud, then leave the rest to finish.

2 Likes

What’s up everyone just wanted to drop a quick update. We are in day 2 of week seven and looking good. :sunglasses:

Blue Haze

I think she is slightly root bound.

OG Kush

Blue Dream
White Widow Auto
Pineapple Express Auto

11 Likes

Looking great bud! Bet they smell amazing!

2 Likes

I decided to squeeze a nug on the Blue Haze and sweet, :drooling_face: sweet, blueberries! I’m actually really excited. I just found out this was a mix of blueberry. Lol

3 Likes

That is a good looking tent right there nice and full

2 Likes