Noc's 2018 Grow Journal

Alright everyone you can see the damage that’s been done and it’s getting worse I think. I noticed it’s not really on the buds though just fan leaves.
So should I remove all of these leaves? Did a flush, added new nutes at around 1k. PH was at 5.8 last reading. I did notice my water temperature was at 77F. I’mpretty sure that the water has always been around 75F to 77F the whole grow. I also use Hydro Guard @ there recommended dosage.

@MattyBear @Wishingilivedina420state @Josh1126 @BIGE @Screwauger @Redeyedranger @Covertgrower @bryan @Momtomask @Drillbit

5 Likes

At 77F you need a LOT of O2 added to the water.

2 Likes

Bogleg is on to something. Roots probably aren’t getting enough oxygen due to temperatures.
Fan leaves are always the first to go. @Noctis420

1 Like

I’m not sure man sorry maybe what other people said

Very true, I will check the air pump. Hope it didn’t get unplugged.

So…OK I trimmed up the Blue Haze and it almost looks like she killed those fans on purpose. She looks great now. This is the first time I’ve scroged a sativa and I have 4 more Blue Haze seeds left!

@MattyBear @Wishingilivedina420state @Josh1126 @BIGE @Screwauger @Redeyedranger @Covertgrower @bryan @Momtomask @Drillbit

9 Likes

White Widow has started to flower lol!

6 Likes

OG Kush is just getting crazy :crazy_face:

10 Likes

7 Likes

How many dang areas are you growing in?

2 Likes

Great looking girls maybe a future bud of the month contestant? @Noctis420

1 Like

I’ve got 3 tents. Two 3x3 flowering and 3 plants vegging in a 2x2.5 also have a clone too but it’s not looking that great. I’m using about half of my basement @bryan

Definitely going to enter these into a bom contest as soon as they mature more @Josh1126

1 Like

Hell yea @Noctis420 they are gonna be some cooking nugs

1 Like

I think the OG Kush is going to have more weight then the Blue Haze. @Josh1126

IdK man you might be surprised with the blue haze never count out the smaller one she might stack up nicely. But either way your in for a great havest

1 Like

@Bluedreams

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll read it all

1 Like

That is a fine looking specimen you have!

1 Like

What did you start them in? Is this the rapid rooter?

1 Like

Yeah rapid rooters, they work great.