No topen no sgroggen

I have searched and cannot find Frankenstein on any of the seed sites…

1 Like

He sent them to me from home I do know that skunk#1 has the same make up

1 Like

oh ok…may be a local breeders genetics

1 Like

Oh yeah – now we’re talkin’. Awesome.

1 Like

Amen – but it will never happen – these people can’t agree on anything, much less something controversial. Where I live they can’t even agree to allow medical use. It’s disgusting.

1 Like

I completely forgot Texas approved Medical use a year or so back…and now it is internet easy to get a card, go the site, enter your info and your ailment and a internet doctor contacts you and BAM you are approved…we now have over 20 dispensaries and just opened our first drive thru…onward thru the fog!

1 Like

I may have to head back to TX. Been a long time since I lived there.

3 Likes

TGIF…reservoir change out day…both tents looking good

2 Likes

one of the issues with being retired is sometimes you lose track of the days…it is just Thursday not Friday…gotta embrace what you can’t control…:cowboy_hat_face: :rofl:

2 Likes

Hahaha @Retiredoldguy – happy Thursday to you and @Reed71

2 Likes

Hey GG…how you and the mister doin?

1 Like

Hey Reed and GG… I found this new channel …all buds all day…

3 Likes

nice view and food, im hungry now

2 Likes

How’s everyone doing sorry @Retiredoldguy been really busy picking beans and pink eye purple Hull peas and corn

1 Like

hey Reed old buddy…doing ok trying to stay cool and find enough to do inside

1 Like

Pretty hot here too but not like you getting @Retiredoldguy

1 Like

Morning @Retiredoldguy I’ve been really busy picking beans we have picked 8 bushels wax beans cut short bean’s and pink eye purple Hull peas and lot’s of corn

1 Like

hey good morning Reed…lots of canning ahead now
how are your new girls doing?

1 Like

Doing great @Retiredoldguy I try to get pictures of them today how are your girls doing

1 Like

both tents are doing good…DoSiDos is so sweet smelling

here is the GodFather OG, I will be stripping the bottom below the trellis this Friday

2 Likes