No topen no sgroggen

didn’t you drill some big holes in the bottom of the 20 gal containers?

1 Like

Yes but I don’t want any run off from my soil at the start it’s all organic

1 Like

Morning @Retiredoldguy and gg

1 Like

good morning Reed

1 Like

@Retiredoldguy how you holding up with the heat

my yard is brown in most areas… I have been watering every 3 days but that is not enough to stop the cracks from forming in this damn clay ground we have…I use 2200 Gallons each time and it is costing me but it is cheaper than the repairs that not watering will cause to your home if you don’t…the clay here expands and contracts and rips your slab and piping apart.
on a good note…haven’t had to mow the yard since first of June…ahahahahahaha

1 Like

@Retiredoldguy It’s really dry here too we getting little rain here and there but it’s so dry needs to rain for about week I have to water every day in garden here also

1 Like

my DoSiDos has a strong sweet smell and I don’t think my carbon filter is dong a good job removing the smell because I smell it when I enter the room first thing in the morning…the filter is less than a year old…I might just remove it and say the hell with it…

1 Like

@Retiredoldguy it should have worked longer than that if you still have some of your old ones you might be able to change it out remember you asking about my filter that’s the way I have to pull air outside

1 Like

something is happening here in Texas…my little town has 6 smoke/head shops now…a year ago we had one…I hope we go legal soon

1 Like

Me to there working on it here for medical right now governor’s all for it getting past his son has seizures

1 Like

I saw on the news this morning a big city north of me is trying to decriminalize MJ…can a city override the state policy apparently they can within their city limits…how bizarre

2 Likes

They need to just go ahead and fix it federal and be done with it

2 Likes

agreed…it would already be done if not for the greedy oil and coal people who are still trying to figure out how they can get in on this new money crop because their money crop is dying out eventually

1 Like

Right there more people die from alcohol and prescription drugs then all other drugs out there

1 Like

Pictures of my new girls

2 Likes

oh yea they look happy and healthy this is Blue Dream?

1 Like

Two of them and one Frankenstein I really like that strain

where did you get your Frankenstein from?

1 Like

Someone sent them to me on other site you probably know who I’d like to get some regular seed’s of them

2 Likes