NIPS Outdoor Plot

Mine is just a fish tank pump 30 gallon tank size :thinking: i think. It has 2 hoses. I use a 32 gal.trash can to mix my water in. Jacks is my recommendation to any new grower who wants instant success. If anything goes haywire i always got some jacks and cal-mag near by.

1 Like

Check this product in the Amazon search function

“Recharge for cannabis” it’s packaging is yellow read about it just not all on Amazon lots of info out there

It’s for real

1 Like

Probably don’t need a gadget I make tea every day let something steep over night . My number 1 is rabbit poop
I mix it up with one day kelp meal or cow compost sometimes just compost from the pile but mostly Rabbit .
I don’t worry having it in a teabag some lucky plant gets all the stuff in the bottom of the bucket . I don’t this everyday .growing good smoke does not take much they just need small amounts consistently… I may be way off on my thinking ang grow style . But my plants are never lacking or on the nutrient roller coaster . Steady everyday no spikes of food then it wears down which slows down growth. Slow and steady remember with weed Less can actually mean more . Except with water in well drained pots I’m no expert but I have good flowers

3 Likes

My
Guard dog she is a bong ripper

4 Likes

@Cantgetnosatisfaction. That looks like a vicious animal right there. Nobody’s stealing that bong. Lol. Your weed looks killer!

1 Like

Im learning everyday with these plants. Starting with good soil seems to be the way to success as well. In Ground, compared to in pots is a bit different as well. Im a rambler when i get stoned.

4 Likes

Wow @Cantgetnosatisfaction I’m planning to grow a blue dream this spring outdoors we mid Winter right now. Your coming up to your longest day…
Sure hope mine grow as dandy as yours.
Cheers for sharing

3 Likes

Your post was fine @W.B.elpaso
Would never have known lol

1 Like

We got those Furbabies Spoiled, yes I agree about overdoing weed, I been watering more because of the extreme Heat , but the right conditions less, fertilizer every 3 days, or 4

1 Like

Yes dirt no doubt makes a huge difference . I went from putting transplant in the ground no amendments at all
Poor plants did not really grow 2 months next season I dug much larger holes filled them with potting soil plants grew actually got some smoke which was harvested to early . Next year I waited a few weeks longer it was much better .I thought I was weed king growing my Ilgm beans .
Several years went on the same . Then one year seeds came from a place in England I got lots of variety of free seeds on top of what was ordered.so I did my usual starting of seeds I started 16 seeds all i6 grew . That was a problem I did not have that many holes but near the cattle pens I had a stack of the cattle supplement tubs I grew some in compost and perlite in tubs I had so much decent weed.the potted plants grew very well I just assumed it was the chicken and cow poop with perlite never thought pots would make a difference . But they did for me and did the compost too. Next season all pots for me filled with potting soil from the dug holes . Thing we’re great my closest friends had weed for a year I gifted them
I discovered cloth bags one year. The garden again improved for me .but the biggest game changer of all that was going organic and getting some rabbits my ladies live in over 50%rabbit turds and all the other stuff I mentioned in another post somewhere…now I have less plants and get 2 time more flower this year I’m using a couple tubs because I ran out of big bags and I chose a strain that has a very low yield by nature.

6 Likes

I checked out Cannabis Recharge, looks like a game changer, 5 star reviews , i need a quick fix only about 4 more weeks of veg Growth, my plant’s look stagnant not Growing Much, They look Hungry for something obviously there not getting, i cut some limbs to add more sunlight that may help some, I’m going to try some fish fertilizer to start with see if that gives a little thump

5 Likes

@Cantgetnosatisfaction thats what its all about. I grew as a young man in Humboldt co. CA. My game changer was adjusting the ph of my water. What a difference. Who knew. Turns out everbody but me. Lol

2 Likes

@Nip. Do you use cal- mag? Or maybe nute lockout depending on how often you feed. cal mag is a quik fix for most problems

1 Like

I have some Calcium Nitrate, I haven’t put any around my plant’s in awhile

1 Like

That stuff Called recharge will compensate for unfavorable PH sounds cray cray but it will and does

4 Likes

Alaska fish stuff it’s good there is a company called Neptune harvest I get my kelp meal and crab meal in that brand only I’ve been using . We use Alaska fish on Sweet corn don’t get it on your finger and give it a sviff

4 Likes

Beautiful huge healthy leaves they do love the sun .:sunflower::sunflower:

2 Likes

They will love recharge .:sunflower::sunflower::purple_heart:

2 Likes

I’m not sure, how often do you use recharge ? Flushing with sledgehammer flush also helps your girls suck up the nutes you give your plants as it washes salt off their roots .:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

1 Like

I have used it daily 1/4 strength early in my grows . I slow down when my pots or bags have the root system I desire .I do not stop the recharge until after the stretch and I anticipate that to start anytime now
I need the roots that stuff aids in root building like great white or other mychorizae products
I grow in some pretty tough temps with no shade from 645 am to about 830 pm the sun light will start start to shorten today I don’t have any built up salts in my plant root systems . It’s been years since I use any chemicals that recharge is no chemical 9ft tall strong sturdy plants in less than 8 weeks is something to think about

3 Likes