NIPS Outdoor Plot

Yes they love the Sun ! Sunflowers! I’m fighting Hot temperatures and little rainfall, Tough Conditions but there looking pretty good , I have one with a little leaf burn it’s full sun, the other have a little shade no leaf burn

2 Likes

Got to be good stuff, 5 star reviews across the board

1 Like

I done give the girls a little Calcium and Fish Emulsion and sprinkled a little cayenne pepper flakes around them, to keep Field Mice from digging around my plant’s, Don’t laugh it actually works :rofl:

4 Likes

I guess it’s a normal process to start dropping bottom fan leaves, they been in the ground since April

4 Likes

I checked it out on Amazon, it’s got my attention a small bag was almost $ 60 i wonder how many gallons will it make , mabey it’s not too late to give it a try

1 Like

I think they have sample packs at much lower price .It’s not to late

3 Likes

Build a soil has some good organic products like that. I picked up the nutrient pack. It might be similiar to recharge. He has a bunch of stuff mixed in it. Its like a chunky powder. You can mix with your soil, top dress and mix it in water to water with. I havent used any yet. Im waiting til after the strech as well. Im gonna top dress with it when they start flower. And ya its normal for them to start dropping lower leaves. Actually better if you just pinch them off. You gonna do any super cropping or lst?@nip

2 Likes

Now that’s Exactly what I don’t know how to do Super Crop , only thing I done was prune the bottom branches to limit the sucker Buds and send more energy to the Top , there should be some information on this Forum on how to do it

2 Likes

The one i showed you GSC I haven’t even pruned the bottom branches, it’s in a area that’s kind of Hot in other words Splash and Dash :nerd_face:

1 Like

What about putting Bone or Blood meal in your potting soil, have you ever tried adding those , there fairly cheap and easily available at most all farm and garden stores

2 Likes

@Nip @plumbdand does alot of super cropping, I’m sure he can explain it, I know it’s simple but, seems like your going to kill the plant. It makes it stronger though. Good luck. :deciduous_tree::deciduous_tree:

@Nip from the angle of your pics I’m gonna say you either have really tall plants or your super short lol!!!:scream_cat::upside_down_face::grin:

2 Likes

@Nip i do mix my own soil. I use fish bone meal, kelp, azomite, alf alfa meal worm castings dolomite lime, neem seed meal and a couple other things. 1/3 peat 1/3 compost and 1/3 cheap potting mix with as little addatives as possible. And one BIG ass bag of perlite. Im gonna reuse this dirt for years to come. Just keep composting and remixing with new suppliments each time. Bone meal and blood meal are great to ad as well. Same thing i did just different kind of addative.

3 Likes

Im still new to super cropping. Plumbdand has been helping me out since mid last year. I would recommend just super cropping a couple branches just so you can see what it does. Learn from it and see if it fits what you want to do. I have a hard time purposely harming my beautiful ladies. But, if done right it can increase thc and terpenes and yeild. They say its best to do before the stretch right before flowering. That means right now. The sun just made its longest day we are going back down so they should almost double in size in the next month.

4 Likes

Ha Ha I’m just now replying, fell asleep last night, it’s kind of both I’m vertically impaired 5 7 ! But the plant’s are at least 2 ft taller than me , that’s what I get for planting in April and full sun :sun_with_face:

3 Likes

You pinch off the small leaves around the bud site , that’s causes the branches to be shorter and the Buds fatter i seen it done once, I know the fan leaves collect energy from the sun so you definitely don’t want to pull them off, probably need to watch a how too video on YouTube, but yeah I’m scared of messing with my plant’s right now

3 Likes

@Nip haha were flying at the same altitude dude! I had some 8-9 footers last summer even though I topped multiple x’s lol and I took a bunch of pics from that same vantage point lol.

6 Likes

Holy Sheep Shit Batman! Those are the ones! One might Trip Out on Those Tops ! You’re a Pro Be proud :+1:

5 Likes

@Nip they were fire too. I have more of the seeds but their not fem, I had to cull males and dang if the boys weren’t all in the best sun spots in my yard lol. This summer I figured I’d use fem seeds so no wasted time or space.

Got 3 God OG and 3 Gdaddy Purple out here now.

3 Likes

I don’t have anymore seeds, The weed i grew up on was seedy , when I grew i had to learn to identify the Male Plants and pull them before the pollen sacs opened, I failed but not a bad thing , I had 3 Generation Weed going on, it got better every Season, Hell you can keep doing the same thing, Weed still Stone’s you just had to pull a few seeds out​:nerd_face::beer::beer:

2 Likes