Nickys Auto's, Autopot Mephisto edition

Those nugs look noice :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Thank you @Fergus thry are, wicked bag appeal.
I think overall I’m liking the genetics but I’m running some other stuff and will see how things compare

1 Like

These are from my second grow. What do you think, a liitle airy but that was freshly chopped so after dry and cure hopefully get a bit denser. Skunk auto.

10 Likes

Congrats on the harvest. Nugs look good, keeps us posted on weight and how they taste when you try them.

3 Likes

Very nice colors in thise buds! Hope they smoke as good as they look

5 Likes

They look good!
I’ll keep you posted @Deepsix @Cannabian

3 Likes

Nice colored buds. The Blue Haze plant I grew smelled like lemons when she was in full flower. Ended up tasting lemony after cure. :+1:t3:

6 Likes

Those look good as hell! Yes maybe a little airy but should hopefully have a good potency and terp profile!

3 Likes

Total harvest, I’ll weigh once cure is done to ensure no water weight.
Hope more terps come out of the strawberry nuggets, nice looking buds but the sweet and sour is super terps love that touch to it so really hope it smokes well by the sativa stoners ratings of my friends/family. If so it may be a regular.
Mephisto has good genetics, are they as good as people rant and rave? I’m not sure ide like to grow some more to be honest and put them up against some favourites

18 Likes

Looks good nice job Hope they smoke as good as they look enjoy. :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Very nice Nicky! Have you smoked a tester yet?

3 Likes

Negative

1 Like

You shood ! Looks really gud

1 Like

Nice harvest there. I like the sativa buds. Always nice little nuggets :grin:

2 Likes

The 3 stunted ones are actually doing alright.
I smoked the strawberry nuggets last night and it knocked me out but thst was just once so I’ll try again after the holidays, although it’s not cured yet it definitely has a grapefruit taste it’s Ry actually amazing never tasted anything like it. Although it’s only on the exhale in your throat a little it’s nice.

14 Likes

Happy B day brother…is it going to be 2 parties or 1 non stop…:tada::beers::sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday :birthday: @Nicky

1 Like

Hey @Nicky :wave:
I wish you the best Birthday ever and a wonderful Christmas. :partying_face:
I hope you, your family and the Bo$$man have a great day!

1 Like

@Nicky Happy Birthday man!

Can you post some pics and info about the autopot set-up? Is that the name of the manufacturer? Are there competitive products? I read all 458 posts and didn’t see the exact set-up and how everything works, but I love the idea. I need to automate as much as possible, my gf is already complaining that she needs a vacation. I think I can satisfy her itch with a long weekend in Vegas, but anything beyond that I’ll need a better set-up.

I have an inexpensive auto-waterer I got off Amazon to keep my dirt wet in a pinch, but I’d like to hear more about your set-up that lets you travel for work.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0743F4532/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

2 Likes

Thank you everyone for the B day wishes.
We did PE mushrooms the other day, although to light of dose lol. So off to drink some beer with the father in law have a safe good holiday everyone love you all!

**Autopot guide indoor & outdoor

Here is the guide I wrote

3 Likes