Nickys Auto's, Autopot Mephisto edition

Well everyone I’m doing another auto grow, using my beloved autopots and dry nutrients but this time I am growing the famous Mephisto genetics.
For those of you who don’t know about autopots your about to be blown away by what I consider the best grow method in terms of low maintenance, high yeild and environmentally sound.
If you are unaware of mephisto genetics then your probably not an auto grower, he is the up and coming small little seed breeder who has been producing what most are saying some of the best auto genetics on the market. Infact mephisto doesn’t sell anything but autoflower seeds and they are all very unique crosses, nothing classic or traditional will be found and for that reason I have been holding off.

So I traded my local grow shop guy for 4 seeds since my actual shipment of seeds won’t be in anytime soon thanks to covid, he took two Barney’s farm and two Humboldt seed photo fems in trade since I was in a tough spot and I am a regular at the store. I Geuss it helped that the week before I dropped the guys off a sample of my fast buds northern lights auto and lemon ak auto for them to taste test. Karma came back to me In a good way.

Okay so here are the seeds, they have been soaking for two days now.

I’m most excited about the strawberry nuggets it seems like the strongest indica so I’m hoping it has some serious yeild and couch lock / narcotic effects as it’s what I hunt for the most these days(any strain you can recommend with this trait let me know)

Okay so I am working week on week off (roughly)
And unfortunately its tough until the plants are set in their autopots but once they are I can leave them for 8 days at a time with no maintenance.
Until then I’m working out of my travel trailer when not home until it gets to cold so I’m starting the seeds now.
Have to make it work for now so I ran to the hardware store and grabbed a light, I mixed some coco/ perlite / Mykos in a bag and grabbed some solo cups Incase they out grow the jiffy starter pucks/dome by the time I get home.
@dbrn32 what do you think about using this light for 8 days? I could put them outside Durring the day as well so you think sunlight is a better option Durring the day? I’m going to run them 24/0 for the first week or two.

Jiffy pucks had boiling water poured on them and the seeds have soaked for almost two days.
Tails are starting to pop so in my knowledge it’s best to plant before the root gets to long. As we want it to ankor into the jiffy puck

@Not2SureYet
@Covertgrower
@TDubWilly
@Myfriendis410
@kellydans
@TommyBahama
@Bulldognuts
@Oldtimer69
@OldTimeRockAndGrow

25 Likes

@PurpNGold74
@DankGunslinger
@Cannabian
@MrPeat
@Watt-Sun
@WickedAle
@repins12
@TheWatchman
@imSICKkid
@Oldguy

4 Likes

@peachfuzz
@AAA
@ashhhh
@HappyHydroGrower
@Seeddog
@Gremmall
@kaptain3d
@KeystoneCops
@blackthumbbetty
@MattyBear

4 Likes

@GreenSnek
@CoyoteCody
@Chasworks
@Chasfitter

And if anyone is looking for a more step by step guide I suggest you look at my last grow (it’s still finishing as we haven’t got dry / trim/cured weights yet) over here

13 Likes

I’m here and ready for excellence in cannabis cultivation :+1:

3 Likes

Set to watching and learning!!

3 Likes

Watching too cant wait to see the legendary mephisto genetics

2 Likes

That makes two of us, I’m sorta glad this happend I get a chance to try these amazing seeds without having to buy them I just traded free seeds lol.

2 Likes

Following!

2 Likes

I’m here to learn! Good Luck! :+1: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

@Mote, this might interest you my friend…

And set to learn and watch, thanks for the tag!

5 Likes

Good lucky nicky, thanks for the tag. I’m ready to learn a thing or two :sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Watching

3 Likes

I have it marked as well. I am glad you were able to get some auto seeds to grow :grin:

2 Likes

I meant it’s the best one if have found from mephisto but it’s hard to filter / find their strains.
Normal strains that are good sleepy effects/ heavy indica, narcotic effects are in ranking of most sleepy (according to the net)

Kosher kush (can not find in an auto yet)
Purple kush (Buddha seeds)
Grand daddy purple auto (mnsl)
Northern lights (sensi seeds/ fa

Not sure how the strawberry nuggets will stack up against those strains but I have grown the northern lights, have grand daddy purple and purple kush on order.

No more seeds for me until spring I’m turning into @Not2SureYet

Lol

5 Likes

Thanks for the tag! I’m set to watch and learn. Cant wait to see those Mephisto genetics too.

Thats what I’m hunting for. I ordered some Gelato, Do-Si-Dos, and Wedding Cake for Indica strains from Canuk Seeds along with some double chocolate and white widow. I also love pink kush and rockstar! I’ll tag you in my next grow which I’m hoping to start in the next week or two

4 Likes

Use leafly and compare the strain to narrow in the effects your looking for that’s what I do.

I checked all of your above strains and rockstar was the most couch lovk/sleepy but still doesn’t compare to much to the classics take a look.

3 Likes

Thats what I’ve been doing. I love all those strains! The ones I got all came in a pack so next time I’ll hunt for those. Whats been your been fav strain to grow? phenotype?

2 Likes

I’m set to watching. Thanks for the tag :+1: :v:

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag nicky , always excited about sharpening my skills on autos. Good luck with the new seeds. Set to watch.

1 Like