😺. Nicky's Autopot Coco Experiment😺

Wow! Do you have a picture?

2 Likes

No; that was back in the '80’s and two marriages ago lol.

I had one cat that I miss: his name was ‘Porky’ and he was like a dog except loved to ride on my shoulders. He’d come running to greet me when I came home. Got run over by a teenager on my street. I do have a picture of the sign I put up saying: “Slow down Cat Killer”. Never had another cat.

I have to say I like the disposition of spaniels and likely have the last dog I’ll ever own now. He’s adorable. I just went out to the garage and within a minute he was howling for me to come back in lol. He’s definitely MY dog. Shaping up to be a good bird dog too.

17 Likes

Awww sorry to hear about your cat =(

You like the fact he howls? Must be a retired thing haha.

We have some sort of rat terrier rescue, looks like Millie brother haha. Odie whines way to much for us and we have puzzles and games, give him chews all the time… Ugh.

My girlfriend wants a wolf hound but I don’t want any dogs till I retire and when that happens I’ll probably get a golden lab.

2 Likes

Hope you like fur, and energy… :joy:

4 Likes

They are so happy all the time, them and retrievers. Do you have one @Covertgrower

I want a chill medium to large dog but I’m like 30 years away from retirement so lots of time to decide lol

Ive had a Chesapeake bay retriever, sooooo much shedding but the best tempered dog my dad has ever seen. She was 85lb of pure muscle.
Supprized @Myfriendis410 didn’t get one =p
chesapeake-bay-retriever-i1-sz9

10 Likes

I have a retriever mix. (Rottweiler, golden retriever, and something else) I can shave him and he loses 50lbs in appearance. Lol. He’s always pleasant, he just loves, he’s a senior now so he’s slowed down a lot. Sad I’ll have to go through this again in a few years.
My younger dog Sergeant, he’s a catahoula, German Shepherd, husky mix, but primarily catahoula in appearance, including fur. He does have the GSD/husky shaped head though. Excellent demeanor around the kids, and lets me know when someone is at the door. His nose will find you, very smell driven. He’s a character, very smart, but he listens well. I almost didn’t get him, as I was broken-hearted from Emma. My better half really had to do some convincing, I was pretty well set on going with out.
Sergeant was a replacement for Emma my 17yr old GSD/husky mix. RIP in the backyard. :headstone: she was as loyal as they come.

Nose to the ground as usual… :rofl:

13 Likes

Man love ya dogs and that’s a great security alarm u got @Covertgrower

5 Likes

Sounds like you have a had a full, busy and loving household @Covertgrower.

@SilvaBack203 so true, Odie is our door alarm and that’s how we know the package people these days don’t drop off packages or knock they just write slips to come pick it up at the post office the next day.

Odie will jump off the bed or couch, all 4 legs tucked behind him, shooting like a missile off to the front door if someone steps on the front porch, even before they knock. He barks loud and fast like he’s saving the us from a monster, even if it’s just a friend coming to the door.
Once we open the door he let’s out a bark or two just to say, I seen you first, then he’s good he will watch the interaction we have or just turn around and go back to whatever he was doing.
He’s so whiney when he wants something or is bored though it drives us crazy, he’s absolutely relentless.

12 Likes

That’s crazy Lilly is my small dog and she’s like that. Soon some one steps in my property she let us know. It’s amazing the different barks though.

Roxy is chill she don’t bark at all about the property she just jumps at the door and wants 2 look out the window… if some 1 come near my kids though she barks none stop until we say its OK.

12 Likes

Different breeds between cats and dogs are Intresting, they have different traits.
Of course raising them in certain environments shapes them as well but just goes to show even though species can be very similar they can also be very very different dispite looking similar and growing up in the same environment.

Wow those eyes are blue

5 Likes

Lilly my 1st child I sewer she will be 5 in March. She bosses Roxy around its funny. 1 eye is actually black

14 Likes

This is our rescue cocker, Poppy. She’s 9 years old next month. Probably the cutest dog I’ve ever seen.

17 Likes

This is such a nice picture. Very good quality, I thought it was an ad.

Beautiful dog.

7 Likes

Wouldn’t even know she’s 9 in that pic! Still looks like a puppy there! Beautiful dog my friend.

6 Likes

She’s only 25 lbs. and her tail wasn’t docked. We do a modified cocker cut on her ourselves as she’s very reactive to strangers. But she’s very sweet and loving: dumb as a sack of rocks too haha. She loved to play with @Not2SureYet’s Millie.

8 Likes

Haha sounds like my Mason. He’s a blue nose pit. Dumb as rocks. Has a mean bark but that’s it. We used to have security cameras set up and one day two kids broke in to steal my cousin safe from his room downstairs and the video just shows our Mason chilling on the couch watching these guys in masks walk around like idiots trying to carry the safe out LMFAO and it was crazy on the timestamp we showed up 3 minutes after they left with it. Long story short we ended up searching for hours n hours and found this kid wearing the same clothes as one of the kids in the video at the local grocery store so we followed him to a secluded area and confronted him and he took off running we chased him right into police station. Told cops we were pot dealers. We got the money back after a long court battle. Sorry @Nicky for the long story haha tried to keep it short

7 Likes

He’s a good watch dog.

Funny you say this, there’s ten people currently in the house. :joy:

He’s freaking adorable! Don’t worry Sergeant whines like that too. We joke and call him “Sergeant seagull” lmao

@SilvaBack203 lily and roxy look fun! Those eyes are interesting.
I forgot to post this earlier. Sorry. Lol

6 Likes

We showing dog pics ?! :rofl: I want in !

16 Likes

That guy looks familiar! :thinking::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I picked up my little Mouser last Sunday finally , still haven’t come up with a name for her but so far I’ve just been calling her gato. I have had to childproof everything in my house that is not attached to the ceiling😡 I know she’ll grow out of it but it won’t be soon enough😉

If she lives as long as our last cat did, she will outlive me. Or at least be really close.

8 Likes