đŸ˜ș. Nicky's Autopot Coco ExperimentđŸ˜ș

Man I should try and send u the heat plates and controls from my 1 gram press u can rig it between a vice or something. I have a dulytek 1 g press that the housing is cracked on. Lol. Too much pressure lol. All works. Ut the casing is cracked so it splits more and more if pressure is added lol.

2 Likes

Pic didn’t load @MattyBear

10 Likes

Wow she’s totally transformed in the last 2 pics to this one. She’s long amazing! Nice and clean and open! :clap: :muscle:

4 Likes

Beautiful

4 Likes

She doesn’t look like much now, but hopefully in a couple weeks she will fill out and show us what she’s made of.

I’ve decided to just wait for the clones mid to late February

6 Likes

Pretty soon she will be making little tennis balls :grin: She should fill out nice :+1:

3 Likes

They live the life of kings! Little does my little man know his cat grass will be started in next few weeks. He’s never experienced it before.

11 Likes

He’s going to love it!
I recommend soil for cat grass and not coco because the coco dries out to much.
Try to find two containers and offset their growth date by a couple days, then you can swap them.
One can go in the tent and one he can munch, then swap, water and let the one he was munching grow a bit more.

He’s a beautiful kitty :heart_eyes_cat:

Bossman wants me to fire the green house up again, may have to fire up some lore cat grass to keep him busy.

10 Likes

Sounds like the perfect idea, he will love it! Yeah Bossmans staring at you like come on let’s get this thing up n running!

3 Likes

Damn got u a oompa loompah cat too huh. My cat is just under 50lbs and another at 27 or better now. Then 2 babies that r working themselves fat lol. A cat will eat itself to pop Incase noone knew. If food is around they will gorge til the pop they have no shutoff lol. My cats love fresh cat grass and catnip both. The cat grass helps with puking up hairballs big-time I notice. If we don’t have it around for a bit they end up making hairballs lol. The grass keeps their bellies at ease for the most part

4 Likes

Gawdddd damn that’s a big kitty! That’s like a bobcat hahaha @Mark0427

2 Likes

Yeah she takes up most of a lazyboy to herself lol

1 Like

Queen sheeba

8 Likes

Almost got me an all black kitty last week. Decided to hold off haha

2 Likes

Bro she is the best ever. She has her times to be an ass but for the most part she is a gr8 cat. Never in the way loves to come in the room with me so does the others but they want leaves she don’t. She likes the sun lol. She will lay in front of the door in the brightest area around like she is sun bathing lol. Wife laughs at her because she always has titties hanging out of her fur coat lol

1 Like

wow my last cats twin. lost my Stewie a yr. ago. gotta love the pets
 was never a cat guy till i had this 2 week old stray. his name was spanky and he loved too smoke. seemed if i lit up boom well hi Spank.

2 Likes

i had a BIG OLE BLACK CAT Calvin was a bad dude. he reminded me of Corn-pop. u know brandons adversary.

1 Like

Bossman wants his own tent to grow cat grass like you have a tent to grow human grass in. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

50lb cat? Ummmm what? Lol
@Myfriendis410 get the hounds we chasing mountain lions!

@Deepsix yeah he get bored in the winter, he wants a full indoor solarium full of plants with a bird feeder outside that he can watch through the window while he lays on a seed heating mat haha
 One day

5 Likes

Many years ago my (ex) wife brought a kitten home from the Elementary school she taught at: turned out to be half bobcat and half domestic. He grew up to be a ‘green tabby’ and weighed 22 lbs of solid beefcake. Kicked the asses of every cat in the neighborhood for almost 20 years before he finally disappeared. Buster was his name. Nice cat but could not keep him indoors.

8 Likes