Newt’s Grow Journal (´◡`) (Part 1)

@pr used them a while back I believe ?@MaD-VapoR

6 Likes

@Graysin has also used them if I’m not mistaken… And all of the people I’ve seen using them are really happy with their service. Fast, reliable and affordable… :nerd_face:

8 Likes

Absolutely. I adore the Farmer Freeman sex tests. I usually cut the first true leaf I see and send it off. My plant is often only a 3-4 node seedling by the time I get the results.

Sometimes the postal system is slow to deliver them, but once they get the tests they tend to have results within 1-2 days.

Nothing bad to say about em at all.

7 Likes

sounds like I don’t have an excuse to not run the regs then. lol I’ve heard several people talking about this testing…didn’t know this was the one being talked about. Thanks guys…another bookmark created for future reference.

6 Likes

I mentioned a week or two ago that I got a new camera… Took a couple of (what I think are) cool bud pictures… These are of a Blue Dream bud, from January’s harvest.

19 Likes

Nice pics! Kinda crazy how good the phones cameras have gotten!

I need a new phone.

3 Likes

This was a Canon Rebel T7 DSLR.

5 Likes

Oh yeah…forgot about that. Smoke another one man. :joy: :grimacing:

2 Likes

My wife tells me that memory is the second thing we lose as we age. I forget what she said was first.

:smile_cat:

13 Likes

Good one…I’ll use that at some point. :joy:

3 Likes

If you remember… :rofl:

4 Likes

I was going to say that. hahaha

Thanks for the laughs…today has been a little like :poop: I’m ready to go home and work on the tent.

3 Likes

I was thinking of all places! I figured you could get anything lol.

1 Like

Not being a Debbie downer but I can’t see much difference from your phone pics. Maybe you are just dialing it in? It’s like the focus is in multiple spots and blurry in multiple spots?? You typically kill it with your photos though.

1 Like

Really nice pictures

1 Like

I just used them. Super quick! They sent via priority mail and gave me a priority mail envelope with postage paid! They got the samples in 2. Days and I got my results in another 2 days

4 Likes

Outa love neat shots.

3 Likes

I’m still learning to use it.

4 Likes

cant post raw in here tho

1 Like

Very true. And the difference is dramatic.

1 Like