New Tent Build and First Grow

Week 8 of flower is in the book. The grow has suffered so bad. I’m very suprised it’s still in the game. They have went through three bad drought scenarios. A week or better in veg of no water or feedings, wife in hospital. And then they suffered through a week or better of no water or feeding in flower because we had to take a emergency trip. And most recently another week in flower or better with the wife back in the hospital. Each one of these drought weeks was so bad they lollie popped themselves. They shed leaves like a cat does hair on a 100f day. And most of whats left of the leaves will not recover. So now the debate within myself is do I go through and defoliate. I’ve got to take the wife to the doctor today so I will make my mind up on defoliation later today. There are still some viable small leaves lower in the canopy. And some of the new growth sugar leaves are ok. But 3/4’s of everything inbetween is ruined. There still a few weeks from finishing. So I will keep on with the watering and feeding of Humbolts Secret + 2.

6 Likes

Hang in there with her brother, you will get her to the end :sunglasses::v::heart:

2 Likes

Hey man the wife will always come first over plants. They still appear to be okay. Maybe a bit heat stressed kinda looks otherwise they look ok. God only gives his hardest battles to his toughest soldiers like storm days stand tall keep ur head high and good things will come praying for u guys.

3 Likes

A calm sea doesn’t make a skilled sailor… so we thank the heavens for the stormy weather. :sunglasses: A quote i think of when the waves are rolling in.

4 Likes

She’s going to pull through and be fine!
So will the cannabis :mending_heart:

4 Likes

Ten weeks of flower and there still in the game. But man-o-man have the issues taken there toll. The two draught issues in flower have been the worse. Been really fighting to keep the buds in the game. And it looks like they made it. The leaves have really suffered so that lead to stunting the flowers in a otherwise good grow. Did get some sugar on and in the buds. Since there still fighting to put out some white pistils I will let them go at least another week if not two and see if they put on anymore weight and make some amber trichomes in the bud. Have cloudy trichomes in and on the bud and normally I would harvest in a few days. Backed the lights down a notch and raised them a few clicks. Will give them another feeding tonight and see how they look this weekend. Took todays pics right after the lights went out so it’s room light and Iphone flash.

4 Likes

Very nice…great looking grow happy growing :bat: :rofl:

1 Like

Man those girls look done to me…or really close. Looking really nice :sunglasses::v::heart:

1 Like

Chopping today! Checked them last night and wham they were going amber and fox tailing was taking off in earnest. So it coming down today…

2 Likes

Didn’t get to going on harvest until this morning. Wet trimming today!

1 Like

Going ahead and finishing up the ATF harvest. Some snip snip and into the Grove Bags. It’s a OK grow. Just a pic of the class A tops and some of the B’s. After three 7 to 10 day draught cycles because of issues I had no control over there really was not much hope in it being a class A grow like I wanted. There’s another turkey pan full of class B, C and other usable stuff for concentrates. My daughters on her way over to have a taste test and take a bag home with her. I will end up giving at least half of it away if not more.

5 Likes

Congrats.

1 Like

Nice looking results! Congrats!

1 Like