New Tent Build and First Grow

Sorry for your loss @Blastfact

Garden looks beautiful :v:

1 Like

Sorry for your loss Brother :pray: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Sorry for the loss.

1 Like

Beuaitful plants and setup. I had never thought of putting the exhaust fan outside of tent to make more head room :thinking:. Also how the hell did you get that HLG banner? I have to have one lol

I called and asked if they had any flags or banners I could buy and they sent me two. If your in the USA msg me your ship to info and I will ask the wife to get it mailed to you…

2 Likes

Seriously? I can pay for shipping if need be and I would appreciate it a TON. Since getting my HLG light I am a super fan of them :joy:.

Also I just got my lvl 2 and have no idea how to message someone :joy:

Come to think of it I don’t think we can PM on this board. If a mod or somebody else has a idea lets us know! Need to get swag to a fellow member…

1 Like

I don’t know if we can share emails but if anyone can let me know for sure I’ll post my email but don’t want to break any rules.

We will get it figured out. I need to get gone to a lawyers office then funeral… Be back later…

1 Like

Take it easy and sorry to hear about funeral, just had one myself recently.

Hello all! It’s been another week from hell in shit hole Oklahoma. Have had major water issues and nobody wants to do there job from the city to contractors concerning water in my home. And then a land deal that has been worked on for over a year damn stupid okie lawyers screwed it up. I just don’t understand why my wife is hell bent and bound to stay in such a damn shit hole of a state. I had to let a auto grow I just started go because of the water issues. But I’ve been hauling water to keep this grow going along with the house in general. I just can’t let this grow go. We have buds and it’s moving right along. Just finished the second week of flower and bud sites are set. PPFD is at 700 on the taller bud sites 550 or so in the lower canopy and no UVA. Haven’t even fired UVA up yet. With everything else going down the tubes I don’t need anything else to fiddle with right now. Feeding Nectar of the Gods and plain water twice a week right now. I should be more on top of this grow and really digging in. I just don’t have the time right now with all the BS going on. Maybe I can get back into the grow better if the idiot Okies can get something done with my water today, but doubtful.

6 Likes

Had a emergency trip the wife and I had to make. Would be nice if I could get through a grow without a disaster now days. This up date the grow is into it’s 4th week of flower. The day we left for the trip I hit them pretty hard with a Nectar of the Gods feeding and our house setter was suppose to water them a quart of day of plain pre-ph’ed water. Well they didn’t get watered at all. So I put a nutrient burn on them and then no water for 7 days killed a lot of fan leaves. They went into a full in your face death wilt 2 or 3 more days there would have been no saving it. And I did back the lights down a click on the dimmers before I left. So that helped also. I’m still cleaning up the damage.

4 Likes

@Blastfact

Just caught up, here watching, thanks brother!!

1 Like

Update on the grow and it’s not good. Other than the dates on the pics I really haven’t a clue where the grow is. Wife has been back in the hospital so I’m running the 80 miles round trip from there and back staying with her and trying to keep the house running. The grows have fell to the side. I pop in check them feed or water when needed. Or as the case maybe early or late. The grow has suffered horribly and it has issues now I haven’t the time to mess with. Just another nail in the coffin for nutrient systems that have to be mixed up and screwed around with. From now on it will only be something like Gaia Green, Earth Dust or something like that. The new Auto grow in Gaia Green is doing ok even with my lack of attention. I think the grow is starting week 7 of flower. Things are just so screwed up here right now I haven’t a real clue. Posting from my cell phone sucks!!!

4 Likes

@Blastfact

Sorry brother, I feel you. I know it’s a trying time and hope all goes well, with the wife. If we were neighbors I’d take over the grow for you…in my thoughts and prayers, good luck and god bless.

3 Likes

I truly hope your Wife gets feeling better man. That commute is draining. Stand tall soldier you have this

4 Likes

@Storm good stuff brother.

2 Likes

Lifting Ms. Blastfact up as well, the rest will work itself out :pray::sunglasses::v::heart:

3 Likes

@Blastfact I’m so sorry about what you and your wife are going through. Your plants look amazing all things considered. Best wishes for your wife :broken_heart:

3 Likes