New start excitement

@MissingDigits035 I just started flower last Sunday but can’t wait and @Fieldofdreams yours are looking stunning nice job

1 Like

IMG_20220914_083545578_HDR
@MissingDigits035 @Fieldofdreams

2 Likes

Thanks @Vtbudz ! I definitely appreciate it!! :blush:

Your aloe is loving the tent too lol!!

1 Like

@Fieldofdreams nice! I was debateing on getting some godfather og seed but didnt ill probably do em next year. And ive cut some moldy buds on mine and thats were i dont know if ill be able to push it till the end of october because if i find more im just gonna pull her early before it get destroyed my mold. @Vtbudz man those are comeing along nice! I know the excitement and anticipation gets over welming but make sure to grow em out to full maturity. And dry out correctly my buddy likes to always cut early and then doesnt let ot fully dry because he cant wait lol.

1 Like

Oh yeah thanks for the info @MissingDigits035 ran out of stuff last week so they had to go a couple days with out but have it fully loaded now by thanksgiving the ice cream cake clones should be done and yeah that aloe loves that light and I don’t go far for my nutrients cut a slab off mix it in a blender and add it to my feed

2 Likes

@Vtbudz you just use your aloe plant please enlighten me i have the aloe plant i didnt know you could use it for nuts ive been useing ff trio but ive been wanting to go more natural make my own compost etc what does the aloe do for the plant? My buddy @Sindog216 used a compost he made and some other all natural stuff that was just laying around or aquired and his plants grew great this year.

@MissingDigits035 I use it for root growth and i saw somewhere that it helps with nutrient uptake

1 Like

Alright! Thanks @Vtbudz so you just use one leafe thing and blend it up and just add it to your water?

@MissingDigits035 exactly I’ll use it for a couple times then take a break for a couple days I like it

1 Like

@Vtbudz Ill trying it out for sure thanks!

Not ilgm genetics but im excited for my strawberry banana auto she looks great! Wish i could enter her in BOM

3 Likes

My cherry pie is looking good just a few more weeks!

2 Likes

Her fade of yellow around the purples is so cool looking. Great looking lady. :smiley:

2 Likes

@Fieldofdreams thanks im excited for uer im just worried about the weather its starting to get cold at night hear.

2 Likes

Here too. May the Weed Gods Shine Down on both of our grows lol!!

2 Likes

These ladies are getting prettier by the day! There getting me excited!

2 Likes

@Fieldofdreams beautiful bom entry! That godfather looks amazing!

2 Likes

Hey thank you!! Sorry for the delayed response. I feel like I’m running around in circles lately. Life’s nuts lol. :grinning: