New start excitement

@MissingDigits035 If you don’t want to be bothered with wkly feedings you could top dress with something like Earth Dust. It’s gaining serious popularity in here and is more of a monthly additive.

2 Likes

@MissingDigits035 :point_up::point_up::point_up:YES!!!

@Fieldofdreams thank you! Im not gonna lie my fiest grow i made sure i was feeding nuts and all that but life wasnt as hecktic but now schools started back up and kids in after school activity on top of just takeing care of house chores ive kinda got lazy so im going to definitely look into that!

2 Likes

@MissingDigits035 sorry took a min to get to ya but me personally I would make up a tea and give her the hole thing and the ground and the tea mix will work together and break it down so your girl will absorb it properly happy growing :v:

2 Likes

@MissingDigits035 shes probably just hunting for the necessary P&K to build you some nice cola stacks. All that work makes a girl hungry lol.

Life is hectic- I feel it too lol.

3 Likes

@Vtbudz are you saying make a tee out of the earth dust or do you have some other special tea i should try lol. @Fieldofdreams altight im gonna try some things to get it right i may try this tea that Vtbudz is talking about i just want to treat my girl right lol amd make sure she thrives.

1 Like

Looks hungry. Some cleaning inside and bottom will be good also. Not a lot. Just junk and wasted stuff.

2 Likes

@Storm ive been trimming her up and thats my other fear is i dont want to trim to much and put to much stress on her. Shes got about another month to month and a half to go

1 Like

The small stuff that will not.produce. little stuff at stem.,very bottom hidden growth. Those things. Fans I leave. Lotsa fans good especially outside I think. That little junk just wasting nutes and energy. A small lollipop…not a full 1/3…can help push main flower sights.

1 Like

@Storm ive never used the lollipop methode but have read on it many times though. Isnt there like a window of time you want to lolliepop the plant i feel like i may be to far into flowing to do so but idk ive never practiced the technique and dont really know outside of what ive read.

1 Like

Lollipop

@MissingDigits035 if you have some worm compost and some molasses and let it sit for two days if you a air stone use that to if not no biggie that’s my opinion

1 Like

Nothing major. You will know what is worthless. Will be buried. Close to main stem. New little leaves. Do not have to if worries you. But feed her.

2 Likes

@Thatbaldguy nice ladies there! And i have a good idea of what lollie popping is but everything ive read says you want to do it like no more then 3 weeks into flowing and im way past that point and didnt know what the effect would be if done later into flowering. @Vtbudz alright i will have to give that a try amd see what it does. I no one of my nuts is just warm castings and bat guano. I use the F.F trio.

1 Like

So just an update i ended up kinda lolliepopping my plant i removed the 4 lowest branches and i fed her nuts. As of yesterday she seems to be doing fine and responding well im gonna feed her another round of nuts today i think.

2 Likes

Close to harvest time! Pretty happy about how this round is looking! Hows everyone else doing @Fieldofdreams @SippiGrower @Thatbaldguy @Vtbudz @Storm @beachglass

1 Like

Your buds are looking like mine. I’m ready to chop too I think lol!!

1 Like

@Fieldofdreams nice buds looking nice and frosty! What strain your growing? Im debateing when to chop im trying to push till the end of October but well see what her trics tell me

1 Like

These pics are Godfather OG’s. They seem to want to finish early. I’ve cut off some BR on a few areas and I’m concerned it’ll progressively get worse the longer I hold off.