New Setup Continuous Growing

A lot of y"all know me and understand my title. Those of you that don’t know me just ask and I will be glad to explain the title. I’m in the process of setting up a new grow area. I will be swapping out my 5x5 for an 8x8. Things are getting crowded in the 5x5.
This is the new grow tent that I have

This is the current situation in my 5x5

Stay tuned, more to come :+1: :v:
To all of my brothers and sisters out there in Weedville

980e142d2f0b7a5b450163d8657252fd3c33b312_LI (2)
Things are getting crazy out there y’all be safe now :v:

32 Likes

@PharmerBob @Oldguy @RandomlyRan @Gremmall @BigJ @Dman1969 @Covertgrower @ReconBravo
Here you go. I will tag others in as well :+1: :v:

9 Likes

@MidwestGuy @BamaGrowLabz @I-am-nestic @imSICKkid @iGrowBud @Cannabian

7 Likes

Ever get to a point where it would almost be easier to slap staple Mylar to the walls and ceiling?

Buckle up snowflakes cus this is gonna be one crazy ride

14 Likes

@MrPeat @DivChem @Grundo @QueenCityB @kettle @KE13

6 Likes

@ThatoneAKguy @MidwestGuy @MrPeat @Mrcrabs @PurpNGold74 @Bulldognuts @MutilatedMoth @QueenCityB

6 Likes

You’ve got some really nice bushes in there.

7 Likes

Plenty of room for festivities in the new one!!

7 Likes

@Oldguy @BobbyDigital @CoyoteCody @elheffe702 @Hellraiser @imSICKkid @Konflict @merlin44 @RandomlyRan

8 Likes

It’s gonna get better. I’m gonna be running 6 27 gal totes with one plant per tote and a 60 some gallon res. Should get interesting :v:

12 Likes

Floor plan with external reservoir

18 Likes

I will also be growing 4-6 autos to kinda keep a perpetual sorta grow going

10 Likes

I’m up for this one. :+1:
Can’t wait to see things all set up in their new home. :wink::v:

6 Likes

Those ladies will enjoy their new home.

5 Likes

Been working on it for a few days. Should have something soon. This whole auto flower thing in my photo set up kinda made me step back for a second and re think the genetics I will be using moving forward. Right now it will be the GDP, Peyote Gorilla, Liquor Cookies Moonshine x Chem D, Strawberry Lemonade and Ape Dough. Would have been an ILGM Gold Leaf but, most of us know that as soon as I can get the supposed to be photo, decided it wanted to be an auto done, it’s outta there never to return. :v:

11 Likes

10 in net pots
27 gal totes per plant
60 gal res
Blue lab dosing kit
55 gal water tank
R/o system

Ok maybe not that far but he’ll if all you had to do was keep an eye on em and defoliate a bit wouldn’t that be key

10 Likes

You know that I am headed in that direction my friend
More than anyone :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :v:

8 Likes

Automate what you can, sub out what you can’t :rofl:

7 Likes

@basementstealth @BetrayedSoul @ReeferRod @Metallicide @MattTheNoob @VA_flamez

4 Likes

@Enlightened420 @pptrsha1 @OldTimeRockAndGrow @Noctis420 @Tinman @darkillusion3526

6 Likes