New grower outside green house 20x10x6.5

@Fieldofdreams hahaha thanks bro! Im actually really really excited about that as well. Its going to look like heaven in late flower. I cant even imagine how good itll smell in that greenhouse lol.

If you want to follow along to watch them grow as well as my indoor grows as well you can come by my journal here…

2 Likes

Oh wow :star_struck: that’s so freaking cool!,
Thanks for the update and congrats on your harvest!

1 Like

Damn thats gonna be a huge sea of green.

2 Likes

Right!?!

1 Like

so beautiful and awesome

1 Like

@Flipdawg08 Should have bought a bigger greenhouse, :rofl::rofl::rofl: Fricken sweet, happier than pigs in chit. Nice job. Give me an invite to your indoor. I’ll follow for sure

1 Like

Nice! Looks amazing!

1 Like

@Flipdawg08 .Unbelievable forest!!
dU0TPa1WMrNLe5Vnqe

2 Likes

@beachglass hahahaha thank you! Im pretty excited about it as well!

@Dforce lmfao i know right i thought the same thing when i had the plant’s set up in it but it’s ok i can always buy another and link then together hahaha and ill tag you in on the journal if you not already there

@BudzMS thank you sir!

@plumbdand yeah i got more and more excited about it as i was getting that second net setup lol its pretty huge already imma have to be on top of them during stretch

@DarhkGrows thank you as well buddy

@Beck no problem! Glad i have a place to share where it is appreciated!

1 Like

Last year I had 2 LA confidentials in a scrog after they out grew the scog I installed another net 24in above the other one. During stretch and deep into flowering they outgrew the 2nd net by 2-3ft. I had to cut the netting on both levels and hang wires to hold the colas up.

4 Likes

Damn man that’s so freaking awesome :star_struck:

1 Like

That is a thing of beauty :blush::v:

1 Like

Dayum! That’s all i got to say :sunglasses:

1 Like

Not sure what im doing wrong but seems my plants have stopped growing?

1 Like

Sorry about the calculator lol not sure why that posted

1 Like

A calculator, I was thinking, Damn he’s got good lights for 1350 PPFD, seedlings may be fried with that much light.

1 Like