New grower outside green house 20x10x6.5

Its my property i own 20 acres and some of yall got me worried do i need to replant them ??? I bought about 120 seeds so far all if these plants are autoflowers thought there were smaller?

3 Likes

I just took a picture didnt really understand it really yet got to read the book these plants have really grew the last few days

3 Likes

Looks like you’ll be getting creative with your training but that’s half the fun!

Auto will be smaller most likely but some occasionally get big. 30 plants in there
Each one of those plants are gonna need there own amount and type of attention specially during flower and outside with all the bugs and bud rot to worry about. Yer gonna need help taking care of that many plants.

2 Likes

Whelcome to the bestest weed forum on the internet. Cant wait to see them at harvest time. Im gonna tag along to see how it all unfolds. Gonna be interesting to say the least. Ill tag you in to my 2022 grow journal

3 Likes

Thank you and i would like to your grows

2 Likes

One of the things I forgot to mention. You are gonna need fans in there and keep any and all vents open or your goona have mold issues. Mold happens during flower when the humidity is too high and not enough airflow.

1 Like

I dont have power down there

2 Likes

If this is successful im going to build 3 more set ups like this

1 Like

If no power then id keep both ends open or humidity will gett too high. My 5x10 has no power. Its a a chainlink dog run with a frame built to give it a 9ft ceiling. I put plastic over the sides and top but leave big openings at the ends and corners to allow for airflow. In my 10x12 I have a 3500cfm fan and 3 other house hold type fans in there as well. The door is screen and some panels are missing to allow for airflow.

2 Likes

@plumbdand ,Tag me on your journal, I’d like to follow. :evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::deciduous_tree::deciduous_tree::sunglasses:

What about winter grows and i guess i got to run power since i need fans and stuff that going to be about 2000 feet from my house lol

4 Likes

For the time being just make sure you have good ventilation in and out airflow. As you get closer to harvest you’ll be fighting with too high humidity if not properly ventilated you get mold and bud rot. It happens to the biggest fattest bestest buds first.

3 Likes

My advice is make sure you use the correct soil mixture for autoflowering plants. 3 parts compost, 3 parts peat moss, 2 parts perlite, one part wood chips. Autoflowers do not like thick soil. The roots won’t go thrive and you’ll end up with a pile of problems. Soil is king.

5 Likes

Thank you all

1 Like

Not sure where you are located but Goodluck with temps. My wife’s greenhouse is half this size and I play hell keeping the temps below 95 on a 85-90 degree day. That’s with exhaust fans running, intake fans running and ventilation flaps opened.

2 Likes

Tag me in @brightboy86 this will be some fun. I see ventilation a huge issuse. Had to get a barn fan or two.

1 Like

Update i was filling in sides of greenhouse on outside and its collasped plants was saved redug the pit out going to drawing board going to be a outsid grow this time build a permanent greenhouse this far after this havest ti build my funds i update with pics as it progress i feel like idoit lol

2 Likes

Saved the plants…good luck. We always have to experiment with new ideas.

Its all a learning experience

1 Like