New grower outside green house 20x10x6.5

Update just sprouted 40 more seeds and planted so thats 70 total going to see what i can do lol wish me luck hoping for a good return hope they all live pretty dry in south carolina at the moment

4 Likes

Quite ahuge step. I pray all goes well. Looking forward to your edavors being successfùl , abundant

2 Likes

The list is 10 girl scout cookie
10 blue dream
10 gorilla glue
10 bruce banner
20 white widow
10 gold leaf

3 Likes

Really hope i do well im nervous im going to fk it up lol how often to water

2 Likes

Very quick learning curve on ovèr and under watering

.i am till trying tol not water as much as i wantef dèad plants would be everywherè.

I got 6 gold lead photos going in my 4x4 right now. They are on day like 44? Of flower . Somewhere in that ball park Haha

These were taken today…

Been a real joy to grow so far ! Sure it will be to smoke it too lol!

15 Likes

Wow im jealous already

2 Likes

That is awesome :sunglasses: beautiful ladies :blush::v:

1 Like

@brightboy86 When your ball deep in the work to come you won’t be jelly any more-you’ll want to hire staff to help tend to your field lol. You are taking on a huge endeavor-got me glued to your summer to come!!

3 Likes

70 plants. I hope you have a lot of friends or family to help you. Yer gonna need it.

3 Likes

Oh man. Everyone to @brightboy86 trim party!! Start sending out invites.

7 Likes

This cracked me up!!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::blush::v:

Oh yeah i agree with everyone’s statements. I currently am a 1 man operation caring and tending to 45 plants everyday and still doing life stuff . Lol. Definitely a lot of work but pays off!

4 Likes

45 plants, indoors or outside

2 Likes

Currently 3 outdoor monsters and the rest inside . Lol. Giving away 6 clones today so thatll make it 39 lol . But this is the current status…

@plumbdand

10 Likes

@Flipdawg08 thats some nice scrog work on your outside girls. The 2 edge ones are perfectly filled in!! :+1:t2::green_heart:

1 Like

oh my goodness. Gorgeous family !
eVFNEZreqJaPKXahr5

2 Likes

Impressive!

I’ve been there, and for me, to much work, lol, looks awesome :sunglasses::100:, keep up the good work. @Flipdawg08

3 Likes

Solar converting for power?

1 Like