New grower needing some advice!

Hey there, I am using fox farm nutes for my first grow. I have some girls that mostly healthy except for one! They are 2 weeks into 12/12 light cycle and the biggest girl is showing some burnt tips.

4 Likes

Could use more info.

6 Likes

Could just be nute burn but as @Graysin noted, more info is needed.

4 Likes

“Painted nails” are good, but if you get to much crisp, need to back off on nutes. Don’t use the FF stuff at full strength.

3 Likes

Are they ultra fast flowering? Usually at 2 weeks pistils are just starting to form tufts. Support ticket will help. A major issue with fox farm nutrients in soil is always related to ph and ppm. Both for intake and runoff. Also, are you following the prescribed flushing schedule?

Yes I use the ff flushing schedule as well, using the sledgehammer product but there isnt much information on how to do it through them or the back of the bottle. Is it quite vague.

[)
These are the questions I have answers for thanks alot for any help.

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed (sour diesel bag seed)

• Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF (ff ocean forest)

• Vessels:
(Buckets 4G)

• PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)

• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient ( not sure)

• Indoor or Outdoor (indoor)

• Light system 450watt led bar

• Temps; Day, Night (80 day time, 68 night)

• Humidity; Day, Night (40 day time, 35 night)

• Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size -295 cfm exhaust

• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, no

• Co2; Yes, No (no
[/quote]

Tip yellowing is mostly caused by lights being to close to the plants, over watering,and or to much nutrient, foxfarm has a good product, but CalMag Plus seems to be a better selection for begainer and intermediate growers,avoid growing with dirt inside, There are way better mediums for inside grow sessions,PaPaBuDDz