New grow need some help from the pros second run around

Something is definitely going on with her for her to be twisting up like that. How far is your light away from the top of the plants.

1 Like

@imSICKkid it’s about 18 inches

Got air flow blowing on them pretty hard?

I don’t think it’s hard enough I have two 6in osalating fans

I thought that’s why they were looking like that might be heat stress I thought but the tempture in the tent is good 77 all day but the light does feel worm when you put your hand underneath ill try the fan ading a bigger one and raising light to 24in since they are in veg thanks for the tip

Good call imSICKid. The little bit of twist could be from light too close, and that can also lead to lighter fan leaves due to bleacghing…so to speak. A 600 watt LED should be a little higher. Also; I use 12" oscillating fans to move air under the lights. 24" maybe

Tavo. 621 watts. OK good. Just thought you should check.

I could be wrong but I interpreted that woodlouse was asking if ilgm will ship abroad, and that they are seeing no options to ship other than shipping to the US

I don’t know if they do or not, but I’m pretty sure that was where he/she was going with that

Last I heard. We do not ship to Canada due to licensing being sought. We do not hsip to Australia, or maybe Africa sue to too many issues. US and Eauroppe. so; It depends on what country he lives in.

that is one small thing in regard to location. i.e. what couyntry are you in. Thanks. I will help him if I can.

Can I ship to other countries? I am a communist country

What country exactly are you in?
I’m thinking no but it would probably help the staff to know specifically what country you are in

If I can buy these beautiful girls in China

Not sure if they’ll ship to China but you can contact customer support and ask. @woodlouse

I’d be afraid to grow in China

I agree, however maybe the OP will fill us in? I wouldn’t try anything out of line there.

Heck no….only not heck

Hello,

I was looking for some hlep still pretty new to this and i was just woundering if i can get some feed back im in week 5 of flowring but one of my plants has a mager difchinancy i believe it might be cal mag deficiency?

Uploading: 20220519_110742.jpg…

Processing: 20220519_110723.jpg…

@imSICKkid
@Myfriendis410
@Covertgrower
@MattyBear
@dbrn32
@Aquaponic_Dumme
@ILGM.Roy

1 Like

I would verify proper ph, TDS run off and in. Those leaves are curled, which suggests too much nitrogen, and then you may have backed off a bit.

Please fill out support ticket so we can get a look at what you’ve been doing.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

-What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed (photo or auto)
-Age of plant
-Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
-Vessels: Type and capacity of container (fabric, plastic, etc)
-PH and TDS of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
-PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
-Method used to measure PH and TDS
-Indoor or Outdoor if indoor, size of grow space
-Light system List brand and wattage/spectrum
-Actual wattage draw of lights
-Current Light Schedule
-Temps; Day, Night
-Humidity; Day, Night
-Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
-AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
-Co2; Yes, No

If growing Hydro some additional questions:

-DWC? RDWC? Autopots? Ebb and Flow? Other?
-Distance of liquid below net pot (DWC)
-Temperature of reservoir
-TDS of nutrient solution
-Amount of air to solution

Always try to upload a clear picture in white light of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Kind of looks like mine did when I was burning them with too much light intensity. Leaves further away from light look better.