New grow journal soon

I want to start a tahoe og bag seed grow they are still seeds I haven’t germinated anything yet but I would like to know my best recommendations before I start It… it’s in my garage but it gets like 105 degrees in their inside the tent I might have to move that whole setup inside before I do tht cause it’s just to hot … I have an lec 315 120/420 volt I keep it at the 120 . I have the in-line fan and carbon filter and everything to maintain it I just wish I could keep it in the garage

Get

air conditioning, or a portable ac, i have both

2 Likes

Window units like in the photo work better
Portables will pull air from outside the tent in and in effect negate the cooling effect.
Unless its a two hose portable that has both intake and exhaust tubes.

1 Like

2 Likes

I have my portable in my room,only issue i have is the smell leaving through the ac exhaust, that window shaker is my new dry room. Thah i haven’t used yet, think i am going get rid of the portable, and using the dry room as a lung room

1 Like

@Tinman thinking of having to put the tent indoors it just gets extremes measures in Florida garages , my tent inside gets the hottest 90 but stays around 88 then lowers to about 80 but I really like ur setup their!!!

1 Like

Is there any way to get a 6 inch flex from a condition space (from indoors )plug it in at the bottom of the tent, exhaust out the top, the exhaust will pull the freash air in.not sure when u run your lights, but if u do it at night it will keep the Temps down during the day.

1 Like

I keep my lights off from 2 pm - 8 pm lights turn back on at 8pm turn back off at 2pm . 18-6 the light is just really intense @Tinman ummmm I have an in-line fan and the big smell away thing with a flex going to the top of my tent

1 Like

Wonder if you’re garage attic is open to the rest of the house, grab a 6 inch from you central air, bring it down in the garage. If your system is in the attic

@Tinman it’s an actual garage , no attic or anything like that . Opens and closes just gets really hot in their , there is a laundry room then my house that leads to the garage

Is there a window in your garage? Buy a cheap window ac, make a makeshift box for over the vents, cut. a6 inch hole and run some insulated flex to the bottom flap of the tent

1 Like

@Tinman really wish I could get to the bottom of that :frowning: the door is solid no window anywhere

Grab a portable, leave it outside the tent, make that box , i bought one used off Facebook marketplace

1 Like

@Tinman I will see about that thanks for your tips ! Much sppreciated

1 Like