Need some insight

Long story short idk whats up
Im in soil
QB lights
3 weeks old
Have 2 plants in tent but only one has these holes
Only nutrients they have had up to this point is ph 6.5 water with mild dose of Armour Si(.25 ml) per gallon.
I have a scope 60x-120x and have sat for hours looking every where. Any insight as to what might be the cause if its not bugs?

1 Like

Looks like some mechanical damage; nothing to see here lol.

1 Like

Mechanical? Lol

Something rubbed up against it. Another leaf, or wind movement.

2 Likes

I didn’t realize they were that finicky

1 Like

They’re just a little tender at first. They are fine. You’re going to see leaves in much worse shape later haha!

2 Likes

Haha noted

2 Likes

@imSICKkid along with all the great advice you get from other members try this great resource :sunglasses::facepunch:t2:

:point_right: ILGM Symptom Plant Checker Here :point_left:

3 Likes

I’ll check it out

2 Likes

It’s a great visual along with all the advice you get from others… definitely something you can always come back to for yourself👊🏻

But in saying that I think your plant looks fine right now

The only thing I would suggest is looking under your leaves for anything

2 Likes

Yeah, im scanning through it as we speak. Its laid out really well in terms of readability. Im computer savvy but lots of older peeps on here. I bookmarked it! :metal:

2 Likes

Bro I have looked and looked. The thing that makes me feel “weird” is the the plant right next to this one has not one mark or smidge. Thats why im thinking its NOT bugs.

1 Like

I 2nd @Myfriendis410 with it just getting nicked with something.

1 Like

I want to think that to. But its coming up with brand new growth that hasn’t been touched at all. Its weird.

1 Like

Take it as it comes. As long as you got all the fundamentals down you’ll be fine :facepunch:t2:

You might have already got this … but if you haven’t, it’s another good read and a great resource to have on hand.

1 Like

Yeah im not gonna stress about it. But the last thing I want to do is spray them down or drench them with bug spray if there’s no need for it.

1 Like

Definitely not

1 Like

I would like too know if you can clone a auto flower plant?

No you cant. The plant is on a set schedule from germination.

Yo you good down there? Just checking in hoping all good with the weather.