Need Recommendation on auto watering

Moving from different category.

Hi. I’m a newbie. I have a grow going with two plants that are doing well. I know I have to leave town for a few days in a couple of weeks. What kind of watering system wiill work best: drip? I can pay enough to give me something that can be confident about. What do you guys use? Manual system will not work in this siutation. Thank you.

Dirt hydro moor info

Sorry I’m using soil in a 2X4 tent using 5 gallon bags.

https://www.amazon.com/Blumat-Watering-Austria-Automatic-Vacation/dp/B00ILX5XTQ/?tag=greenrel-20

1 Like

Autopot or ebb/flod is best.

There is some good ideas on you tube for self watering

I just put together an auto feed system . I used

1- aqua active 400 gph submersible pump
6” hydro halo rings
1/2 tubing
1/2 - tees and shut offs
Timer

Works great just make sure your pump is lower than the drippers to prevent a siphon.
I’ll tag you in my journal so you can see how I put it together :+1:

2 Likes

@lchalupa Check out Octopot.

I purchased a 2 pot system by Autopot. I have two questions about how to use it.
First, My two plants are ready to start flowering. Will I be succesful transplanting thies two
plants into AutoPot? Also I am using soil as my substrate. Do I need to put some clay pebbles in each pot for drainage? Any guidance will be appreciated.
lee

1 Like

Hi!

Use allways cleb in bottem and mix in perlite in soil to the Autopot.
And I dont messaround in flower.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!

When you fill this out be as complete as possible. Tag me when you do and I’ll look it over. Sorry for the delay; let me move this to hydroponics.