Need help moving indoor plants outdoor

True story, but if it’s not a seedling and is 2 months old before it’s good enough weather to put out, you definitely can run a risk, but I hear you.

1 Like

you speak from experience it seems…

this summer will be my first time i can play around with having a tent and a balcony, so i will give it a shot with some of my feminised CBD clones and see what happens…

I`d take firsthand experience over any theory anytime!

1 Like

Where do you live? Never grown any CBD strains, any recommendations? My wife can’t smoke anything strong or she hides under the blankets …hahahhah

2 Likes

somewhere where i can only put CBD in the open :wink:

All trial and error experience, and will never profess to be an expert, just a passionate grower with a thirst for more knowledge. My educational experience led me to studying ecology, soil science and forestry. I just love plants!!

2 Likes

Damn, so stupid right…but they will allow liquor stores to speckle our towns

2 Likes

Are they all CBD no THC?

1 Like

suposedly… it is my first run so we will see i will tag you if i make a growjournal

1 Like

Man someone on here gives a cbd strain that is supposed to be super good for pain and stuff. Dont remember the name of it. Sounded like it might be tasty too. Maybe @Happilyretired or @kaptain3d will know the strain i know they heard it in the thread before too. Maybe it was @Hoppiefrog who listed the strain.

3 Likes

It’s not stressful if plant’s aren’t mature enough to flower is point a couple of us are trying to make. Stess point would be if plant’s started to flower and the reverted back to veg because daylight hours were extending.

That’s because it’s just about impossible. A seedling by definition will not produce flowers. You would have to have a mature plant that is the size of seedling in order to get it to flower. If you want to verify what I’m saying, look up growing plants indoors on 12 hours light from start to finish, most commonly called 12/12 from seed. These plants typically won’t start flowering until they are something like 5-6 weeks old. That is because regardless of amount of light time they aren’t mature enough to flower. When they do mature, then they will begin to transition to flower.

6 Likes

The strain I have tried, and @oldguy too… was recommended by @MrPeat ,
Super Critical Buc CBD at 25 % THC and 23 % CBD. Really good and tasty stuff.

And @MrPeat swears by the medicinal properties of the Peach Puree CBD by 13th lab. :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Yeah they’re just now starting to show their third set. My plan is to have these things permanently Outdoors by early May and let them do their thing until Harvest. Like @IslandGrown76 said, by the end of October it’s pretty cold here and I have some sativa dominant strains that I’m trying to turn into trees, small ones at least LOL. Just want to get a head start on these things and see what’s what by Harvest. This will be my first outdoor grow and I’m still trying to navigate shit that comes with it. I appreciate the feedback bro

2 Likes

Hell yeah this puts me at ease. Makes sense that I’m not finding any info because none exists LMAO. So check this, they are currently on overnight schedule from 8 p.m. to 11 a.m… how would you make the switch to outside??

1 Like

your sativas will not gain anything unless you start flowering them inside and move out only when your other plants start flowering outside.

sativa has a longer flowering time than indicas, but they start flowering at the same time, which is defined trough light hours!

im thinking veg them indoors till mid may move out veg till mid august, move inside start flowering indoor till the other outdoor bunch starts flowering then move outside again???

is there a point in doing that or am i just going to fudge up my back moving pots around?

2 Likes

See man that’s going to jack me up because I’m currently running a Perpetual grow indoor and bringing those inside would eat up too much space. My indoor space is geared towards 1 lb and up plants so I have no room for these girls.

1 Like

Just a thought…:wink:

I appreciate it bro💪… but that’s a hell of a lot of work and won’t be worth jacking up my indoor babes… how the hell do the guys in Cali grow those 20 foot monsters?? Do they start theres inside and move them outdoor to flower?? Tried to find some vids on the Mendo boys but they don’t really go through the steps

G13 Labs Peach Puree CBD, Garden of Green Super Critical Bud CBD. I am popping a Green Crack CBD this grow cycle. .

2 Likes

Move them out in the morning. Extending light time on vegging plants not really a problem.

4 Likes

They start in March and move them out way earlier than we would.

1 Like