Need help i cant exhaust out window need some suggestions

Hello fellow growers i need a few suggestions . I cant vent out window @PurpNGold74 @Covertgrower @OGIncognito

3 Likes

Sorry for hijacking your post but what is your reasoning for venting outdoors? Are you in a tent or are you trying to exhaust and entire grow room?

2 Likes

What’s the size of your lung room :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Im in a loft type deal and i cant.

3 Likes

Ok but are you growing in a controlled space like a tent or open air?

1 Like

There’s no reason to vent outdoors if you aren’t having trouble managing temp and RH.

3 Likes

Yes i have tent its in a loft type deal i

1 Like

Explain

1 Like

Is there a reason you can’t throw a filter on when needed and vent in the loft…assuming that’s your lung room as well :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

So like a air scrubber deal

2 Likes

Im ventin out smell temps r in range

2 Likes

Then like @MidwestGuy mentioned there is no need unless those other parameters arent in check. A carbon filter will elliminate any smell coming from the tent.

4 Likes

Carbon filter to keep the smell down only but needed until a few weeks into the flower period. If the loft has AC then it exchanges and conditions the inside air and venting your tent in the loft would be my suggestion :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

So just vent in my lung room?

4 Likes

I have ac infinity 6 inch

2 Likes

Then thats all you need and all the better. And as @OGIncognito mentioned you wont need it until later in flower. So i wouldnt even worry about it until the smell is obvious. Because they only have a limited life span and arent cheap to replace. So once its starting to stink stink hook it on to your exhaust system.

3 Likes

Yes and no harm in doing so. My garage is my lung room and I keep the environmental conditions in range with AC, humidifier or dehumidifier and exhaust my tents right in the room. I do use an inline duct fan to bring in fresh air from the lung room so the tents get circulating fresh air and the exhaust fan gets rid of the stale air and helps with the heat :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Ill try it thx man

@OGIncognito could u show me a pic of your set up

1 Like

I’ll get a few after work Grow Bro. I’ll dig through some pics in the mean time :love_you_gesture:

1 Like