Need advice and help

I found this today… should cut my losses and chop em all down? 6 weeks in flower… :persevere: I don’t know what to do!!

Here is the others

3 Likes

I’m in the exact same situation. Six weeks into flower and have found seeds forming. Do all of your girls have seeds forming. If so you could finish them out and make some concentrates. Cannabutter possibly, if you don’t have any need for concentrates you could finish them up and have some to smoke it may not be as potent but still have some decent effect

3 Likes

I don’t see anything wrong with that pic. All of those calyx have hairs which means female. They are just swollen. I still usually pluck those little popcorn buds off so the plant can focus on the large colas.

4 Likes

Hopefully you’re right about calyx, mine looked similar and that’s what I thought it was, but soon realized that those swollen looking calyxes were bursting open and forming seeds. I’ve never had this before so I’m trying to figure out what is happening.

1 Like

I checked them over and didn’t see any seeds on the others, 6 weeks in they should be bigger! I’m worried it will affect my entire crop and the two I just started from a ILGM

1 Like

I opened one up and it was a seed, I haven’t done any more trimming for the reason I’m in now… :joy:. Stress to hermie.

1 Like

@Bulldognuts
Sorry to hear your in the same situation!! I’ve been going through the process of elimination, boils down to the genetics… for me, I hope :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Ugh! sorry about that! I actually came back here to tell you to cut one open and see if there was a seed. Not sure what to tell you to do… carefully cover it and take that one out now and hope it didn’t affect the others then go from there? Haven’t had to deal with that (knock on wood)

3 Likes

Down to three in the tent!! :tired_face:
The candy land peyote had two small sacs near her roots. Chopped a clone this morning. The three left I’ll keep a close eye on and see what happens!

2 Likes

@Bulldognuts I’m down to 2 in the flower tent! What did u decide to do with your girls?

Going to let them finish, why not right. I’ll end up with some decent buds with seeds. Here’s some recent pics.

3 Likes

They look great, hopefully they will finish stacking for you. (No more nuts)… lol. I’m to worried about pollinating my others to keep em around! The last two I’ll let finish.

1 Like

Hi, I just joined this site and I have no idea how to ask questions haha, so I’m just gonna ask here and hope I can get some help… so I’m 100% new and I been watching a lot of videos, I germinated seeds and they grew tap roots. I planted them in a solo cup and covered it with a baggy, lightly watered. I have 3 cfl bulbs in my space bucket and they are 6500k each. I’m wondering if that’s too much light early on? Also I find my soil is drying, is that normal? I have watched videos where they say you don’t need to water after the first water… I planted my seed 36 hours ago and my seed haven’t sprouted yet? Is they normal as well? Hopefully someone can help thanks!

3 Likes

Sorry man, well as you know I hermied my super skunk last grow, I let her finish and ended up with about 400 seeds, but it was my favorite, with good potency. Hope you find out why you got seeds, and fix the problem. Mine was a light leak but genetics is always possible. @Carpenter good luck

1 Like

@Dennis62 Thanks. A few more weeks I’ll check again for light leaks… Good luck @Bulldognuts!

1 Like

Lights won’t matter until they pop out of soil. Give them a few more days. As far as the soil being dry you could lightly spray the top of soil with a spray bottle, don’t soak it just enough to moisten once a day. Welcome to ILGM.

1 Like

@Michael97
I agree with bulldognuts. You will find some help on this forum, you will need to do some reading and viewing before you are able to create a new topic!

1 Like

Update on the 2 still in the tent! The darker one is definitely a cheese strain! Smells like blue cheese!

How early in growth can a plant be pollinated? Does anyone have an answer? Thanks in advance!!