My second grow and I'm doing it the right way haha

There’s a tight race with cool grandma’s on this site Jr.
JACKDIVER is the bomb B!!!
Listen to you guys… 20 strains… I can’t keep friggen 2 with my stoner wife!! Grrrrrr

3 Likes

Oh heck all right. Dang, the girls are feisty today. There demanding they get to strut today and well it is tuesday so here we go

I have to admit im a pretty proud papa too. We’re right at 6.5 weeks today too

11 Likes

You should be you’ve got it down on how to grow those big colas. If I lived close to you I would help in your garden to help feed people. It’s bad this year I don’t have near as much as you do because of my space but if I get alot I always share and I try to grow extra this year. :four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::heartpulse:

2 Likes

A tent full of stinky beautiful flowers. The grow is looking great!

3 Likes

They definitely be struttin’ their stuff. Look at the colas on them girls!!!smiley-smoking-bong

3 Likes

That is awesome man… I want one!

1 Like

:ok_hand: okay, where’d he go
which way did he go George which way did he go?

2 Likes

Beautiful tent, those colas (still feels weird to say the word colas, I’ve always called them buds or crowns?)
Anyway, damn that wake and bake rocked me, my thoughts are flying around like a fully charged ion :joy:. Focus.

But seriously though Professor Warkat, I have a question of a personal nature, if you don’t mind?
At the beginning of the food thread, you said;

I have fasted many, many times before, at times for different reasons -
detox/cleansing, imminent medical procedure, dieting, meditation etc.

I have also fasted for other reasons, in the pursuit of my journey.
For example I have fasted to conquer my desire for food, to be free from the chains that bind…

My question;
Which of the categories were you?..
If this is too personal a question,
I completely understand and by all means tell me to mind my own beeswax. I am naturally inquisitive by nature and apologise if I have offended?

4 Likes

Im not sure if I’m ready to take this journey on this site yet.
I will just give you a small piece of my background and therefore reasoning for fasting as I do.
I’ve stated before I went to prison for weed.
When I got out I went back to work. I had been a steel fitter for 25 or so years. 3 months after going back I had a large piece of pipe in a pipe bender the bender broke pipe hit me 4 vertebrae in neck destroyed right wrist also destroyed. Wrist is totally fused today. Neck is pretty good these days.
The company I worked for fought the disability claim for 2 years. I ended up homeless. I also ballooned from a healthy 200 lb man to a 430 lb man taking 15 different prescription and over 50 pills a day. They were at one point giving me 12, 60 mg oxycotin a day.
Today I again weigh right around 200lbs and I take absolutely no prescription meds at all with my Dr’s blessings.
I did it all by simply changing what I eat.
I have done 42 day water only fasts where I lost over 60 lbs.
I felt better after that fast than I ever have in my life.
Ok I’m starting to ramble here.
Please just be aware that I’m am one of the extremely luck few who find the path to change.

9 Likes

This is a really busy time of year in my yard for me so won’t be babbling on alot for now haha.

1 Like

Wow! I get it my friend. You have a lot to be proud of. I wish you wellness and strength in your many challenges and journeys.

4 Likes

Thanks man. My journey is a blessing for me and that is just a little step haha. These days I want to just live a simple organic natural life. I also love to teach others what I am learning from mother nature.

5 Likes

Thank you for sharing my friend,
your journey is commendable and I applaud your strength of conviction and will.
I apologise if I over-stepped, as I said, naturally inquisitive nature.
I have actually been debating with myself about asking,
since you posted…
Sometimes my nature gets me in trouble and leads me in certain directions. But when my intuition tells me to ask questions,
I ask them, again apologies,
no offense was intended in my question.

I consider myself fortunate to have met you.
I too wish you blessings and wellness for your journey :v:

6 Likes

No no my friend no offence taken at all.
I have just lived a very, let me say intense life. It’s my past and I no longer live that life so I just prefer looking to the future and not Living in the past like do many folks do.
I appreciate your asking about my fasting. It’s actually an important part of humanity and should be practiced moderately by everyone.
It was life changing for me.

3 Likes

I whole heartedly agree my friend, fasting is a great way to cleanse the soul and get back to your roots of nature.
Forward, always forward :v:

2 Likes

My wife hates it when I eat so fast as well. We can’t just have a nice family dinner because I’m done while they are still spooning out salad. So i understand everything your talking about my man. Been there done that as the saying goes… LMAO… you’ll know by now I dont take too much seriously. Thank goodness I don’t have to apologize in this site for my humor, but seriously good for you Kat, quite a high goal to have accomplished given the kick in the teeth. In my eyes you will now be the grower formerly known as Chunk…

3 Likes

I love that haha and believe my I was a chunk haha

that big one was at about 390lbs so not my heaviest. I don’t have pics of that I didn’t allow it haha. Second one is me these days.

11 Likes

Same shit grinning smile in both pics…

5 Likes

You use to look so much better!!! LoL congrats …your half the man you use to be!! Thumbs up old, old man - What a feeling it must be to know that was your life compared to the healthy journey your on now. I hope it includes bacon cheeseburgers though :v::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Sorry no bacon cheesers I’m pretty much vegan now days. Im not perfect by any means but I do give it a good shot haha.