My second grow and I'm doing it the right way haha

Hey all I’m back at it again. Have been busy as heck so havent been posting this grow. Now I’m ready to share a bit.
This grow is totally organic using super soil and I’m blown away by the results so far. Today is day 14 of flower and as you can see the room is out of control (almost). Plants are 2ea Bergmans gold leaf, 2 ea Grape Ape, 1 ea cherry pie, 1 ea candy kush and 1 Girl Scout Cookies Extreme. I have not had any issues at all so far other than trying to keep up with these beasts

this first pic is from 2 weeks ago on the day I flowered them.

20 Likes

The room wakes up in 45 minutes so ill post updated pics then. It’s amazing what 14 days can do lol

6 Likes

![15803209206181414946257|375x500] (upload://dI5XA91d0GQYFdps2a23uPKN8GR.jpeg) Damn I love this…

29 Likes

You’re killing it man! Looking great✌️

2 Likes

Looks great!

2 Likes

Hey, there ya are. Good to see you back around. Looking good! :+1:

2 Likes

Same size tent as mine and you are nailing it. Looks fantastic :sunglasses:.

3 Likes

That’s beautiful, man. Wish I could flower that many at a time.

1 Like

Just thought I would let everyone know that I’m doing a true living organic soil grow this time. Absolutely 0 chemicals are being used at all. I’m even refraining from using any cheating acids at all. I’ve planted worms in all the pots and I found an amazing way to feed them. Here is a pic

Yep that’s an avoacado. Just cut an x in one side of the fruit and set it on the soil and your worms will love you

13 Likes

I’m also taking all my leaf trim and putting it right back on top of the soil. I figure why not take the nutrition the plant put into those leaves and give it right back to the plant. I’m noticing that it takes just about a month for anything I put on top of the soil to break down and go back to the soil.

3 Likes

So now I have clover and grass and even a couple small tomato plants growing right along with my girls

1 Like

I’m doing 8 plants in 7 gallon pots

3 Likes

So has anyone ever seen this before. I swear I only planted one seed in that section and there is 2 plants coming up

9 Likes

Twins :+1:

1 Like

Polyembyonic seed, apparently one of the plants will be a clone of its parent.

8 Likes

I’ve often wondered what the term for two plants out of one seed was, now I know. Cheers @Cannabian every day is a school day :sunglasses:

3 Likes

What is your soil made from?

1 Like

The soil I’m sprouting in is half my own worm castings and half ocean forest blend. These seeds I’m using for next grow are not feminized so am starting the early so I can sex them for mother plants then clone

2 Likes

Totally agree there

Set to watch, let’s watch ya nail it again!
Good luck :+1:

1 Like