My leaves are curling up. First plant :)

I’m growing a auto flower indoor AK. Today it is the 14th day since sprout I transplanted and added ROOT 66 + SUGAR DADDY (TECHNAFLORA) 550 ppm.

And my leaves are curling up. It is normal? What should I do?

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum @drcannabis001
No, leaves curling isn’t normal. if you would please fill out this support ticket the best you can and If you would post a picture. the more info we have the better we are able to help you out!

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

• Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

• Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

• System type?

• PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

• What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

• Indoor or Outdoor

• Light system, size?

• Temps; Day, Night

• Humidity; Day, Night

• Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

• Co2; Yes, No

If you can, upload a picture of your plant. It helps the diagnosis, if needed.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you getting-stoned

Thanks @Sasquatch was about to post that myself
Please fill support ticket out as best as you can @drcannabis001 and we will help you also post a few pictures so we can see what your working with
Welcome to the playground :v:CB

1 Like

NEVER follow mfg’s feeding schedule. I lost 4 crops before I finally believed 20% of feeding schedule works best…increase as needed.

you go nute burn…plain and simple. Plain PH’d water for 3 or 4 days. to flush out.

Agreed, I feed 1/3 of what is recommended and they thrive …

I have to disagree with you there @tanlover442
I always feed according to mfg schedule
but i will adjust how many times i feed them
Or feed less but still at full streaght
And i know @Hogmaster also feeds at full streaght

But jamming the nutrients in isn’t tbe answer either the plants needs to be ready for feeding

Agree with you @Countryboyjvd1971 you are Depriving the plant the nutrients it wants I always go hundred percent nutes they will take it and if not they let you know but they will take the recommendation from what they tell you to feed 9 times out of 10 they will tale it

1 Like

Time and time agian ive seen members with deficiencies from the lack of feeding full streaght
Just to over correct and do even more damage
I will say feeding two or three times a week may not be necessary but when feeding feeding at full is best

Also going to have to agree with you @Countryboyjvd1971 I thinking it would solve a lot of problems people run into

1 Like

:exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head: ok. Now i see @Hogmaster and @Countryboyjvd1971 talking bout going full speed at baby girls with nutes. :joy::joy: ill tell yall what. Full speed it is next go. If i burn down my forest before they are trees i will DEFINITELY tell yall :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Then you’re feeding way too early I don’t feed when they are babies

Me? No im a notoriously light feeder. :joy::joy: i mean for next grow. And i wont start too soon. But full strength sounds tempting. Feed’m til the tips burn

I don’t have that issue unless it’s a hot feeding I use Remo nectar gh fox farm and always used full strength I say only the strong survive and normal all survive and I don’t flush

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking: ok. So by dont flush. Is that… Dont flush at all? Dont flush at the end before harvest?

None I water the last few weeks before harvest

1 Like

With No nutrients just ph water

1 Like

Say I start getting nutrient burn after I water till I get a decent run off sometimes I will water three times before next feeding but no flush and full go @PurpNGold74

1 Like

See. Same accomplishment. That was my intentions anyway. No big flush needed. But again im super light on any feed she gets. But u use full strength n have tried alot. The thought being… i assume. She will use them all anyway since she was eating heavy anyway. Correct?

That is correct I start them full so they no what there going to be getting the hole grow

1 Like

@PurpNGold74 And I believe that is why we see a lot of deficiency in plants that get only partly feed I see it like this is I’m hungry and I have a cracker I get half I would be pissed lol I want the hole cracker and I believe they need sleep just like we do

3 Likes