My journal, first time

The only thing these gals will see is
GH flora Micro, Bloom, Liquid Koolbloom, and then the powder koolbloom last, followed by a florakleen flush whenever that time comes

2 Likes

So I love sativas. Ones that are really wicked. But im not savvy at all on all the strains. I have looked myself just by descriptions. Like trainwreck, familyman said jack herer would really wind you up. I just want a super intense sativa. Something that would make a non-smoker feel like they were having a heart attack :joy: I dont know how else to put it!!

3 Likes

Any Haze strain will be Sativa leaning in most cases. I just grew a Super Lemon Haze and Sour Diesel is another favorite of mine. The taste and smell is so intoxicating I would wear it as cologne haha

4 Likes

I bought a pack of lemon haze the other day! Hell yeah

1 Like

Blue Haze is on my short list of plants to grow. I am growing a Trainwreck and Crystal right now and will report on those when finished.

1 Like

Im following in the shadows already haha you know what they say, if you wanna grow good bud ya gotta watch good bud get grown. Idk who says that really but it sound accurate :joy:

2 Likes

You should try out Durban Poison. That is supposed to be the description of a true sativa.

6 Likes

I tried it in Denver a couple years ago. I don’t remember it though. There is one strain that i have yet to find anywhere. It was the best high I have ever had. Greatest night ever. It was called Pineapple flash. You can search the strain and see it but nowhere have I found seeds. I got it from The Green Solution in Denver and haven’t seen or heard of it since

1 Like

My buddy picked up some 99% thc crystals we are gonna try tomorrow night. Shit was 200 a gram!!! Must be nice to file single and zero!

It looks like f’n crack rocks or something haha

Well the micro has nitrogen in it and was under the impression that between that and what the plant had in it that it would be enough to carry them through the stretch as far as providing a grow nutrient during their transition.

I use the Lucas formula in flower. It’s say you add 5ml micro. Then double bloom, 10ml. Seems to work well

1 Like

It has so far for me as well.

@dbrn32, it’s going to be 2’ x 3’ x 5’-6’. I’m prob only going to start one maybe two just in case, for my first time. It’s going to be built out of foam board with the reflective Mylar material, and inside my downstairs basement. Trying to stay very small at first until I get through at least one decent harvest.

2 Likes

@Myfriendis410, so I just purchased the fox farms ocean soil, and we will see how that goes! What I am curious about is…I have ph tester, ph up, and ph down, but I keep hearing people saying something about the food (fertilizers I guess). Are those ph liquids the same thing as food, or do I need something else?

2 Likes

Nutrients are different from any PH up or down product. There are a huge number of nutrient lines available but I would suggest that you not feed anything at all until flower. I would likely stay with the FF products and pick up some: Open Sesame, Tiger Bloom and Beastie Bloomz. Or, you could pick up General Hydroponics Bloom and some Liquid Kool Bloom. There are a bunch of others too but those are both tried and true. Do NOT use the schedule for feeding amounts, just timing.

3 Likes

You can build one using 560mm linear pcb’s or do something with a number of quantum boards. Like the standard 260 kit.

2 Likes

Ok cool, but I can start that stuff later on in the cycle? Do I test the ph of my soil, or am I testing the ph of the water I give it?

1 Like

@dbrn32, I’m not real savvy in this field and I don’t really know what all that means. Is it pretty simple to build a kit yourself? Do you have to be soldering savvy?

2 Likes

5-1
Morning after feed. Good morning everybody!

6 Likes