My Harvest feels like narcotics

Well it’s been a few days since I posted, lucky me I have been harvesting SOME girls… trimmed and hung them in my drying shed, I was lucky enough to try several different plants, tomorrow I am going to go out and work as hard as I can possibly work to get several of the girls harvested… wow and I mean wow
some of the girls were so potent that they’re like a sedative… definitely nighttime stuff … so those girls are coming out… I don’t want to get them any more potent LOL what a problem huh but I mean I don’t know if you’ve ever had the experience of being over High…that narcotic feeling… I like being super high but not to the point where I’m sedated I mean worse than couch lock

4 Likes

What was your amber to milky trichome ratio?

4 Likes

Most of them were a very light Amber other ones were pretty dark but the narcotics ones are my second year around girls and they’re just intense I mean one hit your fine if you try to smoke more than that I get nauseated

1 Like

I’m in no way shape or form am i a lightweight… I had some severe injuries and even some more severe operations… I take methadone, and NO I’m not a heroin addict …I’m not recovering …LOLBelieve It or Not methadone was designed for pain… the side effect was it helps people coming off of heroin…I also take Percocet to control the pain, couple other things but my point is, I know what narcotics are LOL I like an enjoyable high and not something that’s going to make me nauseous when I move my head…

1 Like

You take methadone or bunprenorphine? Im on bupre and its a real bummer Ive been trying to get off for 2 years now, withdrawls are severe. I cant even smoke anymore I get all freaked out, I do make butter and cookies.

1 Like

No I take methadone, and Percocet for breakthrough oh, and I hear you I’ve had to go through withdrawals I was on Lyrica for a couple years and man that stuff is like Suicidal Thoughts going through withdrawals

1 Like

I am on Lyrica and I never had any withdrawal symptoms at all. But then again I have no withdrawal symptoms to anything. Not even when the VA Hospital decided to pull Pain Medications from me and many other Disabled Veterans back in 2010. I have been blessed that way.

1 Like

FIRST AND MOST!!! IMPORTANTLY!!! THANK YOU SO SO VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SERVICE FOR ME, MY FAMILY AND ALL …WITH OUT YOU I WOULD NOT, COULD NOT ENJOY ALL THE LIFE AND “STUFF” WE DEPEND ON IN OUR DAILY LIVES WITHOUT ALL YOUR VETS!!! PAST AND PRESENT…HELL L@@K HOW MANY OF US NEVER THINK… OMG think about the events of World War II if it weren’t for them…WWII VETS we could have all been born into a dictatorship everybody speaking German and having no choice… if you love your life THANK A VET…

I’m so sorry that our government possibly even younger Generations just don’t get how important vets are and what gift that you have given and they repay you by taking quality of life medication, and situations it’s absolutely appalling!!! so it is no surprise that the Lord above gave you a very very special GIFT…that you would not ever experience withdrawals cuz man that stuff is gnarly!!! just withdraws I’ve had to experience that a couple times and OMG OMG OMG, when I was in the hospital having my last back surgery the kind of back surgery where they cut your belly open to get to your spine to put the brace on or brackets whatever they call them… a week or two later they go in… on the back this time, and put the stabilizers in for the braces they put in previously… well they came in and told me we don’t know what’s going on …you’re getting all kinds of medication, but all signs point to you’re going through some severe withdraws… is there something you need to tell us? Well doc I don’t have my marijuana Iam going into my second week here with nothing. Well that point my doctor looked at my ICU nurse and said call her husband and tell him to go get her something… get her Edibles and get her a vape pen and bring it in… turn the cameras LOL everything went away , that’s who I choose as my pain management doctor, the same one I had in the hospital after my back surgery…

7 Likes

I agree I find it so disgusting how carelessly we throw vets back into society without proper counseling , therapy, and support groups. I have nothing but respect for vets hell my half brother served and he adjusted back so well because my dad helped him so much to get restabilized in America.

3 Likes