My Grow 2020 Northeast growers 2

Lol😂thought they uploaded. Here we go though hope these are good enough thanks @kaptain3d

2 Likes

Im going to say that has boy parts, lots. But your last picture at your finger tip looks like a pollen sac.

2 Likes

Might want to think about covering it with a bag. Is that your only plant?

2 Likes

Naw 5 others with it it’s the only one showing signs like this scary business. Needed advice asap

The pollen sacks are what the males carry to pollinate correct?

3 Likes

Correct, and I agree with the last one looking like a pollen sack.

2 Likes

And so do I… :nerd_face:

1 Like

If you dont want to pollinate your entire grow, i would cover it with a trash bag, remove it from the area. Cut it, and throw it away. Wash your hands thoroughly afterwards, and wash the clothes you wore.

2 Likes

Thank you for everyone’s input I moved it out of my tent and here’s a few more pics none of the other plants have shown anything like that so far.

3 Likes

Good. Some looked to be opening. Id get that outside atleast for now so the pollen doesnt find its way into your house ventilation and back into the garden.

Good on you for acting quick.

1 Like

Thank you so much ya I got it out of the way appreciate it a lot. My first real grow so learning experience. Here’s the some pics of the others growing.

1 Like

How far along was the one that showed male?

1 Like

All planted in first week of July but it was weird compared to the others didn’t get bushy stayed real close together and started flowering before the others but stayed very compressed all the other ones grew fine but this only has sacks on the upper part smh. Was debating on just letting it finish in a separate room idk if it’s worth it or cut it and dry it. But don’t think it’s worth it the buds are nothing and these are bag seeds didn’t want to waste seed I paid for on the first grow planted these before I had proper lighting and no nutes before flowering they just started receiving nutes last 2 waters

1 Like

@DefNSmokn⬆️ Forgot to tag you

1 Like

Turn it into brownies. How many weeks was it flowering? I see some trichome coverage. Kill it, trust me. I just went through this ordeal, its better to chop it, snip off the flowers and some of the trichome leaves, throw them in a box for about 3 to 5 days shaking them up once or so a day. Then put it all into 1 stick of butter. It wont rock your world, but you will be pleasantly surprised.

3 Likes

Deff a hermie and I’m with @DefNSmokn brownies with it :wink:

About 4 weeks

@Covertgrower @kaptain3d @DefNSmokn @Dagao22 hey how long you think I got left on this one? Curious for opinions.

1 Like

In my opinion, a minimum of 4 weeks yet… maybe more. But there’s a lot of better eyes than mine for that…

As in @Covertgrower, @PurpNGold74 and so many more… :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks I was thinking 3 more or so.

1 Like