My Grow 2020 Northeast growers 2

@MesialDrift @Dreamer @LoCoRock @Hemp @DragonBear @Teffygreenthumb @Covertgrower @tanlover442 @HammrTime @Dennis62 Ok so I am already into a grow and will tag people that have been involved with me so far before I actually got use to this platform and more organized, so I am going to follow through with this grow and monitor progress from here on out. This is my journal. And every one I tagged was because I created 3 other topics and y’all were on those threads at some point and I wasn’t being consistent but appreciate seeing all the different opinions and advice and look forward to gaining more knowledge. I will post updates on the plants from the previous topics I created and show the progress of the 7 plants I have growing thanks and can’t wait.

8 Likes

Awesome! Excited to see updates

2 Likes

@Teffygreenthumb ya I did some ak47 Auto in the beginning w the other plants they ended up fighting for to much light and failed miserably in getting ready to post pics of what I have still growing.

3 Likes

So these are the ones I have growing now ran into little issues here and there not on a nutes cycle just water mainly. Not sure if I should convert to veg for longer before budding and add a organic tea blend or just continue with flowering and just use the flower fuel, and get prepared for next grow w more knowledge or convert back to veg for 2 months or so. Any information is helpful thanks.

4 Likes

@SKORPION this is going to be so I could keep track of more and basically the journal and I reached out to people that helped me when I created a few topics when I initially started just wasn’t familiar with the forum yet

1 Like

I see we know some of the same people. Cool

2 Likes

@SKORPION just cause they gave feed back in the beginning before I really decided to invest in this community lol. This is how the ak47 auto fem came out.

2 Likes

@SKORPION @Zee hey thanks for joining this is the post I’m going to be following and mainly updating. The plants I’m growing are all collected seeds from smoking bags just to experiment I threw 2 ak 47 autos to grow w them and the results are the last 2 pics. All the rest were the 7 that have been growing since the beginning just not autos not exactly sure these strains just to get comfortable the ak thought I’d get better results. So I’m down to 7 unidentified strains that are doing ok. After this harvest I’ll be a little better off and prep but I might do all auto but less plants and concentrate these plants have had no real nutes during veg.

3 Likes

@Bulldognuts @kaptain3d hey I’m just adding people to my thread so I have more options and more people to gather knowledge from and pass along as during this journey. Look forward to everyone’s stories and progress and any questions or recommendations let’s talk about it if y’all don’t mind. I am new to it and could use any help.

1 Like

I’m happy to tag along and learn new stuff :nerd_face:

4 Likes

Tip one. Don’t be a stalker
Tip two. If you think your overwatering you are
Tip three. Relax don’t panic
Tip four. Listen to advice but remember its your decision.
Tip five. Ph is more important than nutrients.
Tip six. Judge lights by results not reviews

6 Likes

@SKORPION

I don’t even like forums and chats it’s out of my comfort zone but hey. But very new to this so I’m using a regular soil tester the 3-1 ph, moisture, and light. It says it’s at closer to 8 on most of my plants alkaline. And one of the plants are growing weird a lot of bud sites and one leafs thinking it went to reveg not sure though.

2 Likes

Get a real ph pen, and tds meter, those 3 in 1 meters aren’t accurate. Yeah I see that what’s the light schedule.

2 Likes

12/12 light schedule

2 Likes

OK just watch it.

2 Likes

@SKORPION is the water ph tester a better solution with the water run off to see the soil ph for the time being.

3 Likes

Absolutely and remember a cheap one will do but they are cheap and lose calibration and fail. So if you get a cheap one keep in mind you should replace it about every 6 months.

3 Likes

@SKORPION thank you good to know but I meant the droplet tester that come w the buffers base and acid.

2 Likes

@kellydans thank you for the support and happy to be apart of this community. This is going to Be the thread I post on.

3 Likes

Okay sounds good ! I’ll be tagging along if you don’t mind.

3 Likes