My first journal maui wowwie

they look perfect buddy, your doing good. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I take it you really don’t care for general hydroponic nutrients. I’m thinking I would rather go with something more organic myself what would you use

Emerald harvest is what I switched to from GH EH is 100 organicGH would scorch uncertain plants and not be enough for some I dont synthetic but then again I want to then I know plent of plz use gh successfully it works but u gotta starts slow and work up there easily burned first time or 4 feeding lol

Ya i used it all last year and it worked great I’m just thinking it might be able to help mellow out the smoke if I went with an organic nutrients I have the curing down but anyway to get it even more mellow would be nice

Then u gotta wait longer on chop u must cut early and got less sedative effect weed and more energetic …push them to atleast 50% amber if u want to really mellow out

1 Like

U used emerald harvest? U no its organic…duh ur talking about gh …I used gh last year also and I can tell a huge difference in the plants from t hbk en ti now

1 Like

I think mellow is the wrong way to put it I ment harsh smoke

ok I’m getting white tips on one of my plants could it be an iron deficiency

well I thought I better post a picture of the girls there growing like weeds. I watered them day before yesterday and one grew 2” in 24 hours I’m thinking I’ll be switching them on the 22nd and getting 2 more started in the veg tent at that time

2 Likes

Well I watered the girls on 10/13 and they need water again today I have one plant that grew 3” in those 3 days and one that only grew 1”. I just don’t like the soil I’m using this grow and will never add perlite to my soil again. I’m afraid when I get them into flower I’ll have to water 2 times a day. This grow is not going as good as the first one. But I did learn more and that’s always good

1 Like

Learning is key

1 Like

Yes it is I still have not tried the fox farm ocean forest and might try that next

Well I did the LST and switched to 12/12 today with luck in 2 weeks I’ll be starting buds

1 Like

Well I’m trying something I have never done before super cropping I hope it works out good

tomorrow I’ll be week in of 12/12 stage

4 Likes

Well I just noticed that I have long white hairs coming from under the main tops I’m just not sure if I should call this day one of flower

1 Like

Well I thought I would drop some pictures where I did the super cropping they split I’m hoping it will be ok

2 Likes

Have not super cropped so no idea

1 Like

Well I just found out that is normal and that the buds should be bigger on those branches

2 Likes

well just watered and thought I would drop some pictures I have a little bit of canoeing on some lower leaves so next watering no nutrients the ppm is running at 1300’s so I’ll be able to get a good base line with my next watering

2 Likes

It’s been 30 days since I flipped today and there looking good and there starting to slow down in growth so it’s time for the flowers to start really start growing

5 Likes