My first journal maui wowwie

Watered today and some of the petiles are turning brown I know I have at least another month to go

6 Likes

Beautiful girls, they look so happy!

1 Like

Ya I’m getting pretty happy about them myself

You should be very happy bro, hard work pays off and it shows! You’ll be rewarded in a few months time.

2 Likes

Thanks I love it when they start getting the little hairs I even had to pull out my loop to get a good close look

1 Like

Well thought I would drop some pictures it’s just weird that the plant I super cropped the petoils are turning brown and it seems the buds are smaller on it

2 Likes

Oh and marry Christmas

4 Likes

Looks great!! Merry Christmas to you, I am set to watching and hope you have a bountiful harvest.

2 Likes

Going to follow this one. I have some fem Maui Wowie seeds I got from a Black Friday bonus sale that are in the grow queue right behind a 100% sativa I’m eager to flower.

1 Like

Maui wowie is next on my list too. My photos now are my practice round. So I’ll know a few more things. I can’t wait but not till I’m done with this grow

2 Likes

Looking good. I’ve never tried that strain before.

2 Likes

I haven’t recently. We used to get it a lot when I smoked a long time ago. It was one of the few strains that was identifiable back then.

3 Likes

I didn’t smoke back then. First we would have had our arse beat till we was bloody. Secondly I was one of those people that was a hard liner against any drug and I mean hard core against any. Including medicines. Even Tylenol.

Now that changed after I got severally injured in the Army and got some relief the first time in Dec 2003 when I was with my best friend in Amsterdam. So marijuana use I’m cool with since Amsterdam.

I’ve talked to some old schoolers that mention how good it was. :+1:

2 Likes

It’s been 50 years since I had any so I cannot wait till it’s ready

2 Likes

Well the plant I super cropped is maturing earlier than the other 2 I got some close up pictures of the hairs

this is a bud still clear so it a ways to go I am showing color on the sugar leaves

4 Likes

Well I have a problem with one of my girls in the veg tent I’m hoping it just needs some nutrients I have not feed them nothing yet. But the ends of the leaves are drying out.

2 Likes

I would say you have a Potassium Deficiency. The tips burning and the yellowing in the margins of the leaf. I would feed too. And maybe snip the damaged leaves and keep an eye on the leaves with no damage. Good luck and a nice grow so far.

1 Like

Thank you tomorrow is when they get there watering and I’ll be giving them there first water to run off so I’ll know for sure what the ppm is I’ll be giving them a 1/4 straight feeding also

1 Like

Got some pictures today of the buds to see how the teich are

3 Likes

Nice pics lots of clear, you’ve got some time left

1 Like