My First Indoor Grow Start to Finish

I absolutely love what I am growing from Soma Seeds and Nirvana right now. I just started a Barneys Farm, but have no opinion yet. Seedsman has given me excellent seeds, but some people have had hernias from them. Dont know if that helps.

4 Likes

I totally missed the sarcasm in your post @Gremmall I mistaked that for @repins12 asking for suggestions, and then I got hermies autocorrected to hernia. Iā€™m too high for all this right now.

3 Likes

So thereā€™s 19 auto seeds up for grabs? Iā€™ll buy em from you at a discount if you donā€™t want them. Not to make light of your situation, just offering lemonade. I like autos.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s the dank when you cough so hard you get a hernia jk lol :joy:

3 Likes

Totally understandable. When you buy a TV you expect it to be the tv you bought thats inside the box when you open it. Iā€™ve never heard of someone having so much trouble. Iā€™ve heard of a few photos in auto bags and vice versa. Of course everyone I know just says ā€œit wouldnā€™t germinateā€ because itā€™s a 100% no question germination guarantee. Hopefully it all gets straightened out.

2 Likes

The problem with the germ guarantee is he doesnā€™t want to grow ilgm seeds ever again. His faith is crushed. Thats the part that breaks my heart. Causeā€¦ i want to tell him try again, but its too much time and resources to grow a plant that ends up screwing up your plans. I see both sides of this one. Its hard to say what should be done.

5 Likes

Itā€™s a pickle. I honestly havenā€™t heard of one seed bank where this doesnā€™t occasionally happens. I have had it happen to me personally from seedsman, lumberjack, crop king and Grimm. I ordered photos and got an auto or two from each bank. I donā€™t order ilgm myself I split orders with my brother because he only uses ilgm. Iā€™ve never had a mixup happen to me from ilgm. Personally Iā€™m more broken up over the fact they are questioning whether he knows the difference. Obviously if you only grow photo then an auto is sure gonna pop out at you. He obviously knows what heā€™s doing from the pics Iā€™ve seen. Likeā€¦donā€™t turn a simple mistake on your end into an insult on my intelligence. That would frustrate me too.

7 Likes

Yes they are adding insult to injury. And unfortunately what could be done from a service standpoint? It seems like a total loss for ILGM and repins. Maybe he should be refunded. At least then he wouldnā€™t have bad feelings and tell people about it forever. Poor opinion via word of mouth will cost ilgm far more in the future. Just a thought.

But @repins12 ill take those seeds off you if you just plan to throw them away anyway

2 Likes

i just choked laughing at this

4 Likes

growing toilet paper omg soo funny

4 Likes

Dude ill pay the return postage just to see this end well
Iā€™ll mail you a gold leaf photo clone if it would help
But this whole war on ilgm is a bit much for me. Specially if u wanna be here at the forum.

The people around here are like my family so Iā€™m worried about you. I wanna see you :blush:

Thanks for reading and opioids are poison.

4 Likes

I was just reading through and if I will help when my RH was low I just placed a few bowls of water below the lights. I grow in soil so not sure what your using I just started reading this thread

I have only had 1 issue with the seed bank I use and it was just a honest mistake. I was short 3 seeds. Its one of the buy 5 seeds, get 11 free. They asked for a picture and I replied back to the email. They was on top of it and already have them on the way. I didnā€™t even have to pay for shipping.

One blunder out of 11 orders from them is pretty impressive. :+1:

Stay positive @repins12ā€¦crap happens. Iā€™ve seen to many posts about this seed bank having problems. :+1:

2 Likes

Why I stick with what I know. They have top notch seed companies. Iā€™m really digging Humboldt and G13 seeds. They have done excellent under my HLG lights. :+1:

2 Likes

Iā€™m real interested in trying Humboldt seeds. Thatā€™s good to hear. I want their royal highness to medicate relatives. I also want to try my hand at BCā€™s God Bud. I just have 6 strains going right now, that I am pleased with, so it will be next year before I get to those seed banks.

1 Like

@QueenCityB My one plus sized gal that was Peach Puree CBG is from G13 and the Blue Dream have all been Humboldt. I have never had a problem with these two seed companies.

1 Like

As someone who serves the public in my own capacity. Iā€™m interested in what they did for you when they were all over it ?

More reinforcement that is positive. Thanks. I will try them next year. Is that company truly made up of the legendary growers of old? I always remember in the 90ā€™s anyone that really knew weed that I came across would talk about Humboldt county weed that you could only come across ( in STL) when all the dead family were passing by on tour. I found some that was so covered in Crystalā€™s one year it just looked white. It made me feel hallucinatory. BC had great seed hookups back in those days. I went there and got some that turned out to be some of the best weed I have ever smoked. That is why I am interested in those seeds from those places. My personal legendary knowledge of the places. Iā€™m sure its skewed with personal bias, but I will grow seeds from both places. Iā€™ve never had Humboldt seed, though, just some of the most killer diggity dank kind nuggets of my entire life top shelf weed. I can still picture that bag full.

1 Like

@QueenCityB I donā€™t know their history sorry. All I can say I am extremely happy with both companies. Peach Pure grew over 7 feet tall and about 8 feet wide. Now with lesser seed companies, I donā€™t always get beasts but the main ones with a reputation have impressed me. Every single one. :+1:

2 Likes

My set up us constantly in the merge ahead lane. I know what you mean, my man.