My First Indoor Grow Start to Finish

This is my first attempt a an indoor grow from start to finish. I have grown my fair share guerilla style in the past. I have only dabbled with indoor, mostly just to get a jump on plant size or later on to determine sex before taking them up the mountain and putting them in the soil. I would appreciate anyone’s help, advice or suggestions along the way as this will definitely be a learning experience for me. I am assembling my tent at the moment so, here we go. I will list everything on a later post. Excited about getting this up and running

25 Likes

Good luck with this. I too was always an outdoor grower and only started indoor a year ago.
Following for sure. :+1::v:

5 Likes

Set to watching. Good luck with your first indoor! :+1:t3:

Good luck looks like you’re off to a great start.

Great start with healthy looking plants.

1 Like

My very first grow (circa 1980) was under 3 18" fluorescent tubes available from pretty much any store. Those 3 lights sustained its whole life-cycle and it turned out to be a female and was some killer weed for the times.

I failed to put gloves on for the harvest. I got all that stickiness on my hands and was stoned for 2 days from just harvesting it. I got about an ounce from it. Kept a little for myself and gave most of it to a brother-in-law.

4 Likes

You know I’m watching, not that I can be much of a help. good luck, and I hope to see giant nugs being harvested in the end.

2 Likes

Watching and rooting for a strong grow

1 Like

Looks like you’ve got all ur bases covered.Let the grow officially begin. . :grin::+1::v:

5 Likes

I try to run mine 82 lites on. 72 lites off.
I’ve had as high as 89 on a warm day spike. But that was just a reset on the fan control. (Mechanical timer )
But my rh is hard to get above low 30s. And it’ll sometimes drop into the 20s.
Think I’m gonna have to get a humidifier.

6 Likes

@Oldguy happy cake day!!

4 Likes

Thanks brother. :grin::v:

2 Likes

Same here dabbled indoors, ultimately everything hit the cornfield :grin: welcome to the forum! Great people here will have ya rocking in no time.

2 Likes

Looking good, dont worry about the light 1000w of mh/hps will grow some amazing smoke! Just got my QB leds lots of OT but they are amazing!:wink: @dbrn32 is your light guy when ready to upgrade! Following!

3 Likes

Happy cake day.

1 Like

Looking good.

Happy cake day!

3 Likes

Thanks fellas. Enjoying it so far. :drooling_face::v:

4 Likes

Happy Anniversary!

4 Likes

Happy anniversary @Oldguy…I’m still keeping up with you grow…an I like it lol :wink:

2 Likes