My 420 harvest. Anybody else plan one?

I have a curing harvest that will be ready on 4/20. Does that count?

3 Likes

@GrassMan420 are you drying your harvest in your tent above a current grow?

Sure why not.

2 Likes

I did a top cut today in my revegged plant and will hopefully get the bottom half on 4/20. And like @Newt will have my Apple Fritter and Orange Bud cured to good on 4/20

4 Likes

No that was the Gg4 sitting in the dark for a day, with the drying purple kush. I hung that pk up maybe 2 days before. And i chopped the gg4 down and hung her up yesterday. 64f and 50 rh currently.

1 Like

Super buds! What strain? Iā€™m growing Good Leaf week 5 here

2 Likes

That is Bubba Kush auto.

Looks like you got the ok from @dbrn32
Lol. Was is the nuke site?

Well, now Iā€™m not sure whether to take Claudette down today or not. She is coloring up her leaves to pretty autumn colors.

I might wait until she completes the fade. Weā€™ll see, Iā€™m known for the harvest ditheringā€¦

5 Likes

She sure is pretty. And she looks ready from that picā€¦

1 Like

She is - so Iā€™m likely to change my mind and do it today anyway. Iā€™m waiting for my WeDryer to arrive, which is supposed to be later today.

I love my WeDryer XL. Maybe the best $100 I ever spent.

1 Like

I ordered it b/c you spoke highly of it. I did get the smaller one, but given the way I grow itā€™s all I need. Iā€™ve got another plant coming down in 2 weeks or so (yeah, I knowā€¦) and the dryer should be done with Claudette by then.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve read this 10 timesā€¦ every time ā€œslow boaterā€ ā€“ I was like WT heck? Dang, show boater. You win the prize.

Why do you love it? Pros? I just bought a tent to use as a drying room. Thinking one of these inside would be easy to manage.

I have limited space. No room for a third tent. With this I can just pop it up when I need it, and put it away when Iā€™m done. It blocks light, has a built-in fan and a carbon filter for odor control.

1 Like

Fiz, is 4/20 really your birthday? :grin:

1 Like

Happy Birthday @Fiz !!!

Iā€™m all in, I think. I have a big room, but now itā€™s big-time full of plants and stuff. I have the ability to hang from the ceiling and have it out of the way, but still accessible. Iā€™m most worried however about keeping it cool enough and the humidity up. How do you regulate temp and RH?

I hang mine in my bedroom which stays around 68-70 degrees, and run a cool mist humidifier with distilled water in the room, while drying. At night, I move the WeDryer to another room, because the fan is rather annoying.

1 Like